Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

@MythsAreRealLoveGem Please use this thread for OOC comments-- reference the rules & regulations. But yes, you may, but you have to create a new app following our standards. You can still use some old information though.

Lexielai said:
@MythsAreRealLoveGem Please use this thread for OOC comments-- reference the rules & regulations. But yes, you may, but you have to create a new app following our standards. You can still use some old information though.
K sorry, I forgot and I wasn't gunna use the last template anyhow..

Hello! i have only jut tumbled onto this new role-play carrying on from the last one. I have noticed something on the create a character thread that there isn't a lightning dragon slayer.. so will there be one at some point because my character on the previous role-play was the lightning dragon slayer, if not i will be willing to create a character. i was wondering because if i could have the lightning dragon slayer and keep my old character and if not i would have to start afresh..

@Verhiron Yes, Lightning Dragon Slayers were intended, but it looks like we forgot to add them. Thanks for the catch.

@Saul To your note at the end, when we said Dragon Slayers are incompatible with any other magic, we meant ANY other Magic. You will only be a Fire Dragon Slayer. The reason for that is Slayers sacrifice utility for incredible offensive power, making them excellent frontline fighters but terrible at other jobs.

Your character is almost at the acceptance point. Carefully read the rules one for time, there's a special rule with character sheets there

Lexielai said:
@Verhiron Yes, Lightning Dragon Slayers were intended, but it looks like we forgot to add them. Thanks for the catch.
@Saul To your note at the end, when we said Dragon Slayers are incompatible with any other magic, we meant ANY other Magic. You will only be a Fire Dragon Slayer. The reason for that is Slayers sacrifice utility for incredible offensive power, making them excellent frontline fighters but terrible at other jobs.

Your character is almost at the acceptance point. Carefully read the rules one for time, there's a special rule with character sheets there
Okay all done, sorry for not rules carefully enough. 
I just realised I made another mistake with my character sheet, I put A class instead of S class which I feel embarrassed now so I've fixed it. God I must have been like half awake when I made it xP

For those of you already ready, I have good news! It won't be long until the Role-Play begins! Sharpen your Just get set!!!

@Moonsetter

*Puts on glasses* Ahem. The purpose of guilds are to give people a place that they can call home. A guild is a place where they can complete missions, as well as have a sense of family by becoming friends with the other people around. *Takes off glasses*

Oh, huh? You weren't asking me? O.o Shoot.

@Infinities Lover

Are also members of Lamia Scale (Best guild ever). Blur is currently at Pinnacle while Infi's whereabouts are unknown..

P.S. Lamia Scale Guildmaster profile is in sign-ups! Bless you Ryos.

Infi's location is cursing at walking for long periods of time before finding BLUR

x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back