Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
What the fuck did you think you would do, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with seducing my wife over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” idea was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
we-amp-039-ll-get-those-sharks_o_1980645.jpg

Kazehana said:
@Wyatt is through subliminal messages ;-;
Btw @Wyatt can I assume that the beasts are just going to attack them? I don't want to ruin something if you have something planned, but I was gonna do a thing d:
you are correct

Kayzo said:
What the fuck did you think you would do, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with seducing my wife over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” idea was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
What the fuck did you just fucking say about μ's, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Otonokizaka Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on A-RISE, and I have over 300 confirmed performances. I am trained in being hella kawaii and I’m the top center in the entire Japan high school system. You are nothing to me but just another hater that wants attention. I will transform you to a weeaboo with precision and speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the stage? Think again, hater. As we speak I am contacting our not-so-secret network of fans across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that transforms the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking converted, hater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can out-dance you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in cuteness, but I have access to the collective power of the μ's fanbase and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable ass into another slovenly fan, you little shit. If only you could have known what kawaii retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will give you the most amazing live performance ever and you will love it. You’re fucking converted, kiddo.

Colt556 said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about μ's, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Otonokizaka Academy, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on A-RISE, and I have over 300 confirmed performances. I am trained in being hella kawaii and I’m the top center in the entire Japan high school system. You are nothing to me but just another hater that wants attention. I will transform you to a weeaboo with precision and speed the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the stage? Think again, hater. As we speak I am contacting our not-so-secret network of fans across Japan and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that transforms the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking converted, hater. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can out-dance you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in cuteness, but I have access to the collective power of the μ's fanbase and I will use it to its full extent to convert your miserable ass into another slovenly fan, you little shit. If only you could have known what kawaii retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will give you the most amazing live performance ever and you will love it. You’re fucking converted, kiddo.
595idolizedMaki.png

Jackaboi said:
Eric: Magnolia Stables

Eric was baffled when Aurelie suddenly jumped in and took control of the tiger but now wasn't the time to be focusing on that as of now she is also opening a portal while the tiger and lion have their own rough-house but then the bear appeared behind her and prepared to attack but before that could happen, Eric performs a full-body transformation into a bear himself and tackles the dark-bear and begins wrestling it. "I don't know what the hell is going on but finish that portal quick while I have them distracted!" He roars like a real bear and throws the other bear at Lee to provide an opening for attack.

@Wyatt
It literally looks like a jank discolored area in the sky bruh

I'm a little surprised he would have noticed it lol

Kazehana said:
It literally looks like a jank discolored area in the sky bruh
I'm a little surprised he would have noticed it lol
Oh right xD

Animal instinct I guess :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Wyatt

How would a beam of light disable it?

Also, can he just take control of any creature from a distance? Because if not, he wouldn't be able to do that tbh. It's no longer his creature of darkness at this point since it transformed into something entirely different

Kazehana said:
@Wyatt

Also, can he just take control of any creature from a distance? Because if not, he wouldn't be able to do that tbh. It's no longer his creature of darkness at this point since it transformed into something entirely different
okay will fix that

Kazehana said:
@Wyatt

Also the beam of light is like a projectile that's soul purpose is to disable to the magic, I will change it to darkness to make more sense.

Huor Spinks] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/31663-chat-noir/ said:
@Chat Noir[/URL]
Wow, your time is exactly the same time as mine.
Oh that's why your on late with me, I'm only 2 hrs ahead of you xD

Wyatt said:
Also the beam of light is like a projectile that's soul purpose is to disable to the magic, I will change it to darkness to make more sense.
It can disable magic? What kind of magic does it disable?

Zuka said:
Oh that's why your on late with me, I'm only 2 hrs ahead of you xD
Lol you don't know the eastern hemisphere crew? I imagined you getting real excited when you found another to add to the list lol

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Damn, are you an Australian as well?

[/QUOTE]
Another Aussieeeeee yyyeessss!

I drop far to many jokes here for my own good

Wyatt said:
Or you could just say that you shot a beam of light/darkness at aurelie to interrupt her spell :P

Kazehana said:
Lol you don't know the eastern hemisphere crew? I imagined you getting real excited when you found another to add to the list lol
I KNOW RIGHT because when the apocolapse comes you never see the Southern Hemisphere is turmoil xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Wyatt said:
It absorbs magical essence
Can you maybe explain what that means? From what I can see, it basically cancels out any spell with magical essence which would be like, every spell tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back