Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
1463887733108.jpg
Move over Maya. New best girl is in town

Kayzo said:
Move over Maya. New best girl is in town
She's only ranked number 5 out of the level 5 espers. So technically Misaka Mikoto is the best girl out of the level 5's since she's number 3 and the first 2 are boys. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
She's only ranked number 5 out of the level 5 espers. So technically Misaka Mikoto is the best girl out of the level 5's since she's number 3 and the first 2 are boys. :D
That logic hurt my brain, what.

Mitchs98 said:
That logic hurt my brain, what.
Toaru Majutsu no Index. Level 5's are the highest ranked espers in the city/anime. There are seven of them total and that girl in the picture, Misaki Shokuhou, is ranked number 5 out of the 7. Misaka Mikoto, A.K.A Railgun, is the highest ranked FEMALE out of the level 5 espers since she is ranked number 3.

Did I hurt your brain more? ;D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyuubey said:
Toaru Majutsu no Index. Level 5's are the highest ranked espers in the city/anime. There are seven of them total and that girl in the picture, Misaki Shokuhou, is ranked number 5 out of the 7. Misaka Mikoto, A.K.A Railgun, is the highest ranked FEMALE out of the level 5 espers since she is ranked number 3.
Did I hurt your brain more? ;D
What anime even is htis.

Rhodus said:
I honestly have no idea where to have Ryu be... He met a fair number of people, but he did night to know them very well
Sorry the timeskip didn't give them enough time really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back