Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
purplepanda288 said:
That's got to suck, well hope you don't die of alcohol poisoning
Ehehehe I'll pass out before it could get that far

Kayzo said:
I'll step that in mind for when I seduce you. I don't want to kill you
And just like that, I accidentally disseminated my weakness

Tbh I've been on rpn intoxicated before *makes ghost noises*

Telling you now, I get the feeling that a drunk fight is right around the corner. And Chris will actually be able to take a few hits both because of his bulkiness and his alcohol level.

Isune said:
Telling you now, I get the feeling that a drunk fight is right around the corner. And Chris will actually be able to take a few hits both because of his bulkiness and his alcohol level.
I WOULD SELL MY FIRST BORN VALKEN CHILD TO SEE CHRIS TOE TO TOE WITH LLOYD OH EM E GEE @Kayzo

*trembles to see an Angry Lloyd and Drunk Chris fight* ooooooooollll

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
I WOULD SELL MY FIRST BORN VALKEN CHILD TO SEE CHRIS TOE TO TOE WITH LLOYD OH EM E GEE @Kayzo
Lloyd's a Guild Masted though, with considerably less of a temper than he had previously. Fighting with a member not from his guild is beneath his dignity.

Lloyd:

"THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON BETWEEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND ME!"

Kelica:

Eyes whell up in tears. "Lloyd senpai!"

Chris:

"YOU MADE MY GIRLFRIEND CRY, THAT'S IT! THE ONLY GOOD GUILD MASTER IS A DEAD ONE!"

@Isune @Huor Spinks

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Lloyd's a Guild Masted though, with considerably less of a temper than he had previously. Fighting with a member not from his guild is beneath his dignity.

[/QUOTE]
Poor Lloyd, all he wants to do is be a respected guild master who only has to post once every month but instead he keeps getting dragged into teenage drama.

Colt556 said:
Poor Lloyd, all he wants to do is be a respected guild master who only has to post once every month but instead he keeps getting dragged into teenage drama.
well I can't be the only one that want's too see the OP powers of a Guild Master in full swing >_> Why bother making them if they can't flex a muscle occasionally

Zuka said:
well I can't be the only one that want's too see the OP powers of a Guild Master in full swing >_> Why bother making them if they can't flex a muscle occasionally
It'd take a lot more than an angry drunk oaf of a man to make any of the guild masters get serious. Only way you'll see any of the guild masters flex their muscles is through plot development. After all, you never saw Makarov go full force against any normal character did you?

Colt556 said:
It'd take a lot more than an angry drunk oaf of a man to make any of the guild masters get serious. Only way you'll see any of the guild masters flex their muscles is through plot development. After all, you never saw Makarov go full force against any normal character did you?
Not full force but certaintly half force.

Hell even a back hand occasionally to demand respect.

I understand their purpose I just don't understany why you would RP as a player.

Valken is an S-Class but I try to give him as much interaction with as many people as I can, and I'm not afraid to duel/spar anyone either, S-class or down to C-class.

He is incredibly fast, agile, precise with his blades and his ability to meld into shadows makes him an almost impossible target to hit. But he still has weaknesses, and I'm not afraid to RP him getting his butt kicked in the right circumstances. (Obviously heat/light don't go well as he is pretty much OP in pitch darkness.)

Zuka said:

I understand their purpose I just don't understany why you would RP as a player.
This is why all the guild masters have other characters to play. Guild masters aren't intended to be used as normal characters after all.

Colt556 said:
Heh, not his fault the majority of Fairy Tail seem to act like teenagers half the time. And he ain't even from Fairy Tail. Actually, it's probably a good thing that he isn't a Fairy Tail member.

Zuka said:
Zuka said:

Because when you have guilds, you need Guild Masters to lead them. They're necessary for the plot.

There's a reason why none of the Guild Masters are main characters though. Because they've matured in terms of powers and personalities to such an extent that it's boring to play them. That's why it's ideal that those of us who play Guild Masters only bring them in if necessary, or if to advance the plot.

And that's why those of us who have Guild Masters have main characters who are not them. I can safely confirm that Lysander, despite having a pretty even temper, would definitely not hesitate to get into a fight with a drunk man, dignity be damned, and Lloyd would not.

Isune said:
Chris was supposed to pimp slap Valken xD
Well to be honest, Valken said no magic, no blades, literally just a ye' old fist fight. So really, beast form or not, Chris's sheer power and bulk would have knocked him out.

But he did that for a challenge and abit of fun.

Hell we should still RP that scene xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back