Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I finally got my drawing tablet and I'm testing it out now. It works pretty well xD
@Mitchs98 @Huor Spinks

Oh if at any time you want to cut Kelica/Lloyd's scene short, just have Chris stride on out and interrupt them. Ooor I have Kelica pass out from exhaustion and Lloyd can carry her into the hall and wake up Chris to take her home.

P.P.s Isune... I better see a picture of a half naked Chris in all his muacular glory *shakes fist*

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Mitchs98 @Huor Spinks
Oh if at any time you want to cut Kelica/Lloyd's scene short, just have Chris stride on out and interrupt them. Ooor I have Kelica pass out from exhaustion and Lloyd can carry her into the hall and wake up Chris to tale her home.

P.P.s Isune... I better see a picture of a half naked Chris in all his muacular glory *shakes fist*
Waiting on @Kyuubey at this point, they had something important to do character development wise. So..you're good with continuing Kelica's thing for now if you wanna.

Mitchs98 said:
Waiting on @Kyuubey at this point, they had something important to do character development wise. So..you're good with continuing Kelica's thing for now if you wanna.
My thing is super simple haha, but I'm doing errands and deflea-ing the entire house and washing seven cats at the moment on no sleep, so it might not be until tomorrow. My apologies.

purplepanda288 said:
I just received a call from the talent agency that I applied for. They told me that they want to see more of my acting work. Which mans they want an interview, it's the final step till I get in their roster completely.
:o :o :o

YAYYYYYYYYY THAT'S SO COOL! :o

Kyuubey said:
My thing is super simple haha, but I'm doing errands and deflea-ing the entire house and washing seven cats at the moment on no sleep, so it might not be until tomorrow. My apologies.
Well it was important to you d:. Tomorrow is preferable to me tbh

Two quick questions, are there different versions of dragon slayer magics and also is there any room for more users

Mitchs98 said:
Well it was important to you d:. Tomorrow is preferable to me tbh
It is but getting rid of the fleas in my house is more important to me than anything at the moment. Lol. xD They are evil little blood sucking nuisances.

Well I'm not exactly the best artist out there. Really, I'm not...my friend draws way better than I do. I just wanted to try it out. Hopefully, I can get the hang of it.

Also, drunk Chris is the best Chris xD

Wyatt said:
Two quick questions, are there different versions of dragon slayer magics and also is there any room for more users
There is many different versions of dragon slayer magic. It could span from for to water to sand. Just don't go overboard

Isune said:
Well I'm not exactly the best artist out there. Really, I'm not...my friend draws way better than I do. I just wanted to try it out. Hopefully, I can get the hang of it.
Also, drunk Chris is the best Chris xD
Kelica/Chris

images

purplepanda288 said:
There is many different versions of dragon slayer magic. It could span from for to water to sand. Just don't go overboard
Okay, so I can make a character with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back