Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
You can never disappoint me. Unless you cheat
Tbh I don't understand cheating. Why wouldn't you break it off like a decent human being? You would. Because otherwise, you're a tool

But yeah I wouldn't cheat. Especially since I'm ace in the first place *whoops*

Kayzo said:
I'm sorry Kyuubey
My wife is higher than my senpai. You're still very important to me <3
No no! You shouldn't have a Senpai when you're married so I'll remain important but I can't get in the way of a marriage.

I still have Lesora and my sushi sub in armor, and Mitch(iguessbecausehefeedsmecookiesconstantly) ;D

Kyuubey said:
No no! You shouldn't have a Senpai when you're married so I'll remain important but I can't get in the way of a marriage.
I still have Lesora and my sushi sub in armor, and Mitch(iguessbecausehefeedsmecookiesconstantly) ;D
Why can't I have a senpai ;-;

Kayzo said:
Why can't I have a senpai ;-;
You're married. It's weird. You can't idolize someone like that but be married, it might make your significant other uncomfortable. D; I don't wanna get between two lovebirds!

Kyuubey said:
>stares back from under the covers
You do the thingy with Sora yet? 0:

LeSoraAmari said:
Please be nice to senpai.
I don't want to resort to...

Violence.
violence_o_262684.jpg

Kyuubey said:
You're married. It's weird. You can't idolize someone like that but be married, it might make your significant other uncomfortable. D; I don't wanna get between two lovebirds!
;-; oh. Does that mean I'm not TKK anymore?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back