Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah the good old days before she became some edgelord who shops at hot topic.

5b233fb3356e2f0ecea2f0fd37041a5b.png

Colt556 said:
Yes and? Aint like Mizuki's literally Tharja. So that picture is officially Mizuki before she became an edgelord.
Don't worry. By the end of this arc she won't be the edge lord anymore. I'm actually annoyed at myself for making her so edgy

She's still gonna be depressed and shit but not an edgy masochist obsessive bitch who's "not like the other mages".

We need a contrived plot device to regress Mizuki's age to back when she wasn't an edgelord and was a happy fun-loving cute girl who used talisman magic.

Colt556 said:
We need a contrived plot device to regress Mizuki's age to back when she wasn't an edgelord and was a happy fun-loving cute girl who used talisman magic.
Ribbon rapist Alfie to the rescue! :D

Colt556 said:
I'd be down for that. The soul of a cute girl in the body of an edge lord. Her edgy sandpaper voice being all happy makes me laugh

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Also who would inherit Sabertooth when gilad is gone? Mizuki is his top student but she's edgy. Would she get the title or would someone else?

Kayzo said:
Also who would inherit Sabertooth when gilad is gone? Mizuki is his top student but she's edgy. Would she get the title or would someone else?
Mizuki is literally Sabertooth Laxus. The only viable option but her personality prevents her from getting the spot.

Colt556 said:
Mizuki is literally Sabertooth Laxus. The only viable option but her personality prevents her from getting the spot.
Once she becomes less edgy she'd be good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back