Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
images

Ok, I need to stop.

Kyuubey said:
No floats! Floats are gone!
Not Ophelia's. :v

Besides, I'd like to think the parade grounds take place on hills or something. Like, grassy fields away from the roads and whatnot. If that exists in Magnolia.

If you haven't noticed though, the post takes place on an emptied street. Regardless of where the parade takes place, all the float is for is to shoot fireworks. Not driving or anything.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not Ophelia's. :v
Besides, I'd like to think the parade grounds take place on hills or something. Like, grassy fields away from the roads and whatnot. If that exists in Magnolia.

If you haven't noticed though, the post takes place on an emptied street. Regardless of where the parade takes place, all the float is for is to shoot fireworks. Not driving or anything.

[/QUOTE]
I just meant for Zuka, can't really watch the floats, we skipped past the float part of the parade in the timeskip.

~ c:

Kyuubey said:
I just meant for Zuka, can't really watch the floats, we skipped past the float part of the parade in the timeskip.
~ c:
Maybe she's just looking at all the unused floats from a hill. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Maybe she's just looking at all the unused floats from a hill. :v

[/QUOTE]
Maybe she should put that they're waiting for the fireworks on a hill! C:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Or she's just watching the unused floats from a hill! :D

[/QUOTE]
Or she's just watching Chris because she finds him more interesting than unused floats! :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Maybe she's just looking at all the unused floats from a hill. :v

[/QUOTE]
You know, I've been waiting on you for our little side story for almost a week now. I assume it just got buried in notifications, but I just thought I'd let you know.

Mitchs98 said:
The floats went through the streets. Why else was shit cleared out O.o
I guess. :v

Genon said:
You know, I've been waiting on you for our little side story for almost a week now. I assume it just got buried in notifications, but I just thought I'd let you know.
That's funny. I've been waiting on you guys. :V

It was me, then Britt, and now it's your turn.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I guess. :v
That's funny. I've been waiting on you guys. :V

It was me, then Britt, and now it's your turn.

[/QUOTE]
You're wrong. The last reply in the IC thread was from me on Friday.

EDIT: Also, I tried to get your attention multiple times in the OOC and you didn't respond at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt Lord]I see. If you could just link me there... :o [/QUOTE] Sure. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fairy-tail-rp-genon-salt-lord-and-britt-21-ic.209058/page-3#post-5750649 said:
Fandom - Fairy Tail RP: Genon, Salt Lord, and Britt-21 (IC)[/URL]

Kyuubey said:
~ c:
I meant more, they were watching the floats in the hour till now, Burrito baby

Kyuubey said:
>wrinkles nose in response and begins to flail
B-B-Bondage?!! I thought I was safe as a blanket burrito! QQ;
*Smirks* can you get out? No? Then it's bondage sweety xD

To be honest, flailing babies adore being rugged up and swaddled up with thick blankets :3

Zuka said:
*Smirks* can you get out? No? Then it's bondage sweety xD
To be honest, flailing babies adore being rugged up and swaddled up with thick blankets :3
I know about the baby thing! It's adorable! I got her some swaddlers to wrap her up in. :3

>sobs

I was tricked into this burrito! TRICKED! FORCED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back