Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]im contemplating it but im mostly just watching, my experience with things like this is mildly limited and im not....used to dealing with to many peoples. any..i dont know uhm...advice i guess?

[/QUOTE]
Oh you're paws. I thought Paws was a username by itself. Kek.

Well. No need to be scared by all the people, we're friendly. Your innocence may or may not be at risk at times. Though, who is even innocent on the internet anymore d:

Mitchs98 said:
Oh you're paws. I thought Paws was a username by itself. Kek.
Well. No need to be scared by all the people, we're friendly. Your innocence may or may not be at risk at times. Though, who is even innocent on the internet anymore d:
oh luv im not innocent i just purfer to hide my insanities till im certain i wont...offend someone :3

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]oh luv im not innocent i just purfer to hide my insanities till im certain i wont...offend someone :3

[/QUOTE]
I can just tell we'll have an interesting character if paws joins ;)

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]oh luv im not innocent i just purfer to hide my insanities till im certain i wont...offend someone :3

[/QUOTE]
90% of this OOC thread is a sex joke or some form of insanity or otherwise. Just put any sexy pictures you may or may not spam OOC with in a spoiler and you're good.

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]im contemplating it but im mostly just watching, my experience with things like this is mildly limited and im not....used to dealing with to many peoples. any..i dont know uhm...advice i guess?

[/QUOTE]
Welcome, to be completely honest I was intimidated when I first found this tread. Just a small tip, don't be intimidated to ask for a partner(s) when RPing. It leads to isolation and making people quit. So just ask of you need someone to RP with

@Pawsitively bloody Gunna need you to clean up the spelling and grammar issues and write a full paragraph at-least for personality. OOC text doesn't count ^-^.

And I'll also need you to clearly state whether or not the first thing is a sure thing as in mind control or not. I don't allow mind control powers.

Mitchs98 said:
@Pawsitively bloody Gunna need you to clean up the spelling and grammar issues and write a full paragraph at-least for personality. OOC text doesn't count ^-^.
And I'll also need you to clearly state whether or not the first thing is a sure thing as in mind control or not. I don't allow mind control powers.
its not really mind control more of...how do i say it...freaking english...its like when you break something and suggest to someone an alternate version of the story and their stuck there contemplating it for a second before they realize how foolish that is and go back to blaming you, make sense?

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]its not really mind control more of...how do i say it...freaking english...its like when you break something and suggest to someone an alternate version of the story and their stuck there contemplating it for a second before they realize how foolish that is and go back to blaming you, make sense?

[/QUOTE]
So. Basically silver tongue?

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]Ī believe so.

[/QUOTE]
Cool. Just like, clarify that and fix up the grammar and you're good. Add in the bio field with a TBR or a small bio, either one.

Mitchs98 said:
So. Basically silver tongue?
A pretty unique power imo and there's also plenty of ways to say it's not too op

For example people with a strong mind could easily see through her illusions if I'm correct?

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]yup thats right.

[/QUOTE]
now I really can't wait for the next arc :D

Paws! Since we're both Sabertooth members how about we become partners for the next arc

HuorSpinks said:
... You're definately joking.
To be fair it's only either Chris and Gilad. Lloyd's priority is his own guild so he won't leave Valken's side. Plus, he didn't do anything for Kelica to respond to
While I was working I came up with the best scene to get Lloyd/Kelica together to talk kek tune in soon

Mitchs98 said:
Cool. Just like, clarify that and fix up the grammar and you're good. Add in the bio field with a TBR or a small bio, either one.
I edited and tidied up my character sheet i hope it turned out okay, its been quite some time since ive written hers ((it was like three years ago)) and it was sorely lacking so...yeah. i hope thats better then it was earlier.

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]I edited and tidied up my character sheet i hope it turned out okay, its been quite some time since ive written hers ((it was like three years ago)) and it was sorely lacking so...yeah. i hope thats better then it was earlier.

[/QUOTE]
Looks great ^-^

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]I edited and tidied up my character sheet i hope it turned out okay, its been quite some time since ive written hers ((it was like three years ago)) and it was sorely lacking so...yeah. i hope thats better then it was earlier.

[/QUOTE]
Honestly that guy who called her short was most likely eric xD (my character)

[QUOTE="Pawsitively bloody]Im glad

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad more people are showing up. I mean, I had hoped a few would show up when I made the interest check, but yeah. ^-^

1463327190448.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back