Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was going to post but instead I'm going back to bed and doing it later because you're all being super weird. Even @HuorSpinks who I wouldn't expect that level of weirdness from!

LeSoraAmari said:
It shall be done!
GZLwpB3oSgWNwMuEF3S4PY3gVwV7ksllRs6DUWk0aszHmyxZeozfcsvoqf4_qrsxtCU428HVBql90UZh_RGV0uBY74Ob0LeD_Og17XmtS2cixdkQKGRLUw=w370-h208-nc

Kyuubey said:
I was going to post but instead I'm going back to bed and doing it later because you're all being super weird. Even @HuorSpinks who I wouldn't expect that level of weirdness from!
There is no such thing as normal in this world xD

Kyuubey said:
Do you not love me anymore? ;0

Lol jk bye Kyuubby senpai <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Jackaboi said:
There is no such thing as normal in this world xD
But there is such thing as hibernating which I fully intend to make excuses to do. ;D

LeSoraAmari said:
Do you not love me anymore? ;0
Lol jk bye Kyuubby senpai <3
I will always love you! ( >has only slept for four hours and needs/wants more c: )

<3

Kyuubey said:
images

Hai! and thanks, can't wait :D

still getting used to the reply system here :P

How do I ipload gifs from my phone? I go to upload a file, then camera roll, then I choose the gif. But when I post it it's still.

LeSoraAmari said:
Kelica is going to morph into a tree. With long arms. And sharp teeth. Tentacle arms, to be exact. Several thousands of them.
No. Fuck your tentacles. Just. No.

LeSoraAmari said:
Of course!
Would you like anything altered?

#LloydForDays
Kek

HuorSpinks said:
@LeSoraAmari @Zuka
That... is some very disturbing mental images.

@Kyuubey

But... I'm innocent D:

@Jackaboi

Hai! And yep, new characters coming into the next arc. New guild too; Blue Pegasus. In addition to the Guilds we already have.
Jackaboi said:
Hai! and thanks, can't wait :D
still getting used to the reply system here :P
Two new guilds, actually ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back