Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Raa x himself

tumblr_inline_npbp7cGJxl1ryvw12_500.gif

Lonely

Last edited by a moderator:
Valken x Millie

"I know...I lied...we were never dating. But.. you are the only person who hasn't laughed at me, or pushed me away. Treated me as the funny guy, the shadow, the person everyone ignores. You are the only person who has liked me for me... Please. I don't want you to go... I love you, Darlin'."

xmwypqiTFDf4DLGDDvFFoW-vbmRUIPeJau6NWPSVvMRqtb9YY10Jv-ClQ0tIdHnyBX1aSspWKverDkBtMR3KYj8MxO4ifCPMiH-oX8En5-dS3yJmA4IVb3luNay0PisawUawsU9Ma57utKFC-fIVTi-7KZzV8w=w499-h294-nc

EAT YOUR HEART OUR LYSORA!

Valken: Also I kill-.... subdue... lots of people. But you are just a treat *pinches Millie's cheeks*

@Kayzo

Kayzo said:
They're so cute. Too bad he's evil.
Nah... I have to keep the best Ship going. I'll just leave him as a badass good guy. #lysorasucks #milkenftw #realcouple #probablygunnahaveadorablebabies

#imaginevalkendaddy #youareWHATmillie?whelptimeforamission

Zuka said:
Nah... I have to keep the best Ship going. I'll just leave him as a badass good guy. #lysorasucks #milkenftw #realcouple #probablygunnahaveadorablebabies
#imaginevalkendaddy #youareWHATmillie?whelptimeforamission
#ohnoyou'renot

#I'mmakingyouretiretotakecareofme

Kayzo said:
#ohnoyou'renot
#I'mmakingyouretiretotakecareofme
#I'mthebreadwinner

#areyousureyouwantthose100,000jewel shoes?

#iguessicouldstayhomeforabit

#whyisthebabypooEVERYWHEREHELP

Zuka said:
#I'mthebreadwinner
#areyousureyouwantthose100,000jewel shoes?

#iguessicouldstayhomeforabit

#whyisthebabypooEVERYWHEREHELP
They'd be such a cute married couple. I want to do a roleplay where they're adults and married.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back