Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I KNOW! I AM ALMOST OUTTA SALAMI THOUGH! ;-;
And not really, had 3 cans of Doctor Pepper but 4 bottles of water.

[/QUOTE]
YOU MUST OBTAIN MORE!

See, if I drink too much water I feel absolutely terrible. Like a bloated whale. xD Why aren't you asleeps? ~

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I have salami and string cheese! I've drunk too much soda today. Imma die :o
And haiiiiiiiii!!! <3

[/QUOTE]
Kyuubey said:
Ohmygosh those two are such a good combination togetherrrrrrr! Oh no! Does your tummy feel all fizzy and bleh from it? ;_;
Over the last two days I've been perpetually overindulging in gummy sweets and getting nauseous. I'm still doing it right now

Rhodus said:
Over the last two days I've been perpetually overindulging in gummy sweets and getting nauseous. I'm still doing it right now
Eat the sugar free gummies and flush out your system. ;D

Kyuubey said:
YOU MUST OBTAIN MORE!
See, if I drink too much water I feel absolutely terrible. Like a bloated whale. xD Why aren't you asleeps? ~
BUT PUBLIX ISN'T OPEN!

And meh. I like water and soda so... And because it is the weekend. Sheesh mom xD Kidding

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]BUT PUBLIX ISN'T OPEN!
And meh. I like water and soda so... And because it is the weekend. Sheesh mom xD Kidding

[/QUOTE]
I'll break in and get you some.

> is a professional salami burglar!

MR. DINKSTER, EAT ALL YOUR VEGGIES OR NO DESSERT FOR YOU! xD

Kyuubey said:
I'll break in and get you some.
> is a professional salami burglar!

MR. DINKSTER, EAT ALL YOUR VEGGIES OR NO DESSERT FOR YOU! xD
Nuuu! Publix is too good to be broken into!

> Is a professional salami eater.

NO MOM! I AM AN ADULT NOW! xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Nuuu! Publix is too good to be broken into!
> Is a professional salami eater.

NO MOM! I AM AN ADULT NOW! xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm not ready to let you fly from the nest! I AM JUST NOT READY! Too soon, too soon! QQ

That's true. They are very good. I shall refrain from breaking in then but I will obtain salami when they open just for you.

Kyuubey said:
Yeah, I am. @~@
Unlucky.

Kyuubey said:
I'm not ready to let you fly from the nest! I AM JUST NOT READY! Too soon, too soon! QQ
That's true. They are very good. I shall refrain from breaking in then but I will obtain salami when they open just for you.
I like smoked sausages.

Kyuubey said:
Gosh mom, let me grow up. *Flies away*

Yes, very true and they are so gud. And yay! So noice and kind <3

>bawls dramatically as he disappears into the sunset @The Dinkster

@Metaphysics I always say snauseage instead of sausage.

The Dinkster]*Gets hit by plane and dies* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25795-kyuubey/ said:
@Kyuubey[/URL]
I can't even give you a hype cookie or like this because the thought of this happening made me so sad that I'm now hiding under my covers. .-.

Kyuubey said:
I can't even give you a hype cookie or like this because the thought of this happening made me so sad that I'm now hiding under my covers. .-.
Nuuu, Kyuu-senpai! I have dishonored you! I shall commit seppuku for such a crime! ;-; Sorry though :o

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Nuuu, Kyuu-senpai! I have dishonored you! I shall commit seppuku for such a crime! ;-; Sorry though :o

[/QUOTE]
Noooo you didn't dishonor me! I just care about your well being and don't want anything bad to happen to you.

>showers him in salami

Users who are viewing this thread

Back