Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
I already had my chem and bio finals, so I have no business with chemicals :(
Plus uh... I'd have to burn down hundreds of buildings to cover all of campus, a lot of which aren't science related at all :o
Well. Damn. Plan ruined. sodoku nao

@Mitchs98 Welp looks like she showed you the dress then I can get on with it.

I was think maybe the dress could also have a truth factor added on to it. And by that I mean she can selectively ask people questions like " What where you really doing here?" Or " What is your deepest desire?" And the dress would make the people she asks to be more influenced into saying the truth. Of corse characters with complex minds( or insane) and charms against mind magic would be uninflected by the magic.

Mitchs98 said:
Well. Damn. Plan ruined. sodoku nao
Kazehana said:
Yeah. We have an airport though, so I could fly away from my problems!
Most buildings have gas lines running under them. Especially if they are a campus building. So a lot fire would spread unless they have precautions against that. So that plan is also out of the question

Salt Lord]Bring it up with Mitch and organize an arc for it. That's what I did. :v Though thanks to a certain person *cough cough [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11325-lesoraamari/ said:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] cough cough* I might not be getting wanted results. :v
It's you not me

purplepanda288 said:
Most buildings have gas lines running under them. Especially if they are a campus building. So a lot fire would spread unless they have precautions against that. So that plan is also out of the question
I go to a STEM college, so they probs have a lot of precautions :o

Time to accept that I have to take l’examine finale :(

If I don't make it back, tell my husbando (@The Dinkster) I said, "hello."

225px-Neutral_President.jpg

I dunno. Arial's somewhere, Alabaster is probably on her way back to ST, Aleria is unavailable til later, Raa and Niur are both in FT Guild Hall with Raa currently offending anyone he talks to.

Metaphysics said:
I dunno. Arial's somewhere, Alabaster is probably on her way back to ST, Aleria is unavailable til later, Raa and Niur are both in FT Guild Hall with Raa currently offending anyone he talks to.
Well, Alfie, Mizuki, Alicia, and Kelica and Chris are in the FT Guild as well. I'd like to see the interactions they have together. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, Alfie, Mizuki, Alicia, and Kelica and Chris are in the FT Guild as well. I'd like to see the interactions they have together. :v

[/QUOTE]
: ^) Sure.

@Zuka I know you're waiting on me for DBL, but I just thought I'd tell you that I'm waiting on you as well to post with Valken. And everyone else is too...

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I've been really addicted to this song. Tkay Maidza needs more recognition imo.
[media]

[/media][/QUOTE]
*listens, hears chipmunk voice*

*runs away screaming*

Yeah, imma stick to my complex jazz, progressive metal, folk metal, alternative rock, and the occasional electronic chill-out track.

Colt556 said:
1462538266702.png

Scissors never loses to paper.
But I don't want paper to lose to scissors. Do I just have to accept that sometimes one thing counters the other no matter what people say? What if the scissor was supposed to lose but then it cheats?

Metaphysics said:
Question, does scissors always lose to paper?
Metaphysics said:
But I don't want paper to lose to scissors. Do I just have to accept that sometimes one thing counters the other no matter what people say? What if the scissor was supposed to lose but then it cheats?
Sometimes you are simply at a disadvantage and must either retreat or lose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back