Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It's from American Horror Story so yes, it should be :P

[/QUOTE]
That was my favourite season in AHS. ~

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It's super campy, but I loved it. I also really liked Hotel. Mostly because of Lady Gaga tbh.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I agree. I actually haven't watched Hotel, that's the only season I have yet to indulge myself in. Few more shows to catch up on and that one is next on my list.

Kyuubey said:
Yeah, I agree. I actually haven't watched Hotel, that's the only season I have yet to indulge myself in. Few more shows to catch up on and that one is next on my list.
I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it!

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I hope you enjoy it when you get around to it!

[/QUOTE]
Why thank you, I hope so as well.

Just need to kill this three day long headache/migraine now. :>

Kyuubey said:
Why thank you, I hope so as well.
Just need to kill this three day long headache/migraine now. :>
Drink lots of water and rest up. I also like to have some honey and lemon black tea when I'm feeling under the weather.

Although that usually only helps with sore throats...

I still have it for headaches even though it probably doesn't do anything. Any excuse for tea.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Drink lots of water and rest up. I also like to have some honey and lemon black tea when I'm feeling under the weather.
Although that usually only helps with sore throats...

I still have it for headaches even though it probably doesn't do anything. Any excuse for tea.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds lovely. I'm doing my best! I've had so much water that I feel like I'm drowning in it. @~@

I'll take any excuse to have white pear tea. I have no idea why I'm so particular about my flavors. I'm also extremely fond of honey and eat it from the jar sometimes.

Kyuubey said:
That sounds lovely. I'm doing my best! I've had so much water that I feel like I'm drowning in it. @~@
I'll take any excuse to have white pear tea. I have no idea why I'm so particular about my flavors. I'm also extremely fond of honey and eat it from the jar sometimes.
I love honey! Mother's Day is this Sunday so my sisters and I are preparing some Pumpkin and Lemonade scones for breakfast. We're going to serve them with creamed honey, butter, fruits and lemon curd. I'm already looking forward to it lol.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I love honey! Mother's Day is this Sunday so my sisters and I are preparing some Pumpkin and Lemonade scones for breakfast. We're going to serve them with creamed honey, butter, fruits and lemon curd. I'm already looking forward to it lol.

[/QUOTE]
That sounds so delicious... I'm jealous. xD

Mitchs98 said:
Mfw stay up till 4. Sleep till 10. 6 hours of sleep yay.
Good morning! It's nearly midnight but I'm busy writing up a character for another roleplay.

And talking about food apparently. I do that a lot.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Good morning! It's nearly midnight but I'm busy writing up a character for another roleplay.
And talking about food apparently. I do that a lot.

[/QUOTE]
I want to sleep. But my body refuses to let me. I dont understand ;-;

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I don't have that problem. If I want a sleep my body can't do shit to stop me.

[/QUOTE]
lmao. Nice. I wish I could do that tbh

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It's not that great when you wake up at 7:30 and have to leave for work by 8.

[/QUOTE]
Fair enough ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back