Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
(gun)
NEVER BRING A SWORD TO A GUN FIGHT
(bag) Always come prepared... To bribe.

Also, this is serious, earlier in the school yeah I got stabbed by a pencil in the back of my leg, right behind my knee and it drew blood and it has been hurting today. That was like 7 months ago xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster](bag) Always come prepared... To bribe.
Also, this is serious, earlier in the school yeah I got stabbed by a pencil in the back of my leg, right behind my knee and it drew blood and it has been hurting today. That was like 7 months ago xD

[/QUOTE]
Awwwww poor bb :(

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Eh, it was both our faults, so meh xD Wasn't too bad, makes for a funny story

[/QUOTE]
Yeah bit is sucks that it still hurts D:

[QUOTE="The Dinkster](bag) Always come prepared... To bribe.

[/QUOTE]
I fell off a sidewalk and cracked both my knees. Stabbed a pencil into one before by accident to. Yeah..been there d:

Mitchs98 said:
I fell off a sidewalk and cracked both my knees. Stabbed a pencil into one before by accident to. Yeah..been there d:
Ouch. I've broken both my legs before and sprained my right ankle like 6 times xD So yeah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back