Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Wait is there a guild that isn't in the organizations tab? What is this Golden Royals nonsense?
BP nor Golden Royals has been moved yet since they aren't being used until arc 3

Kazehana said:
It took me a second to appreciate how ironic this was lmao
I wish I could say it was intentional.

I just thought the French names for the Tarot sounded nicer, so I used them instead.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I wish I could say it was intentional.
I just thought the French names for the Tarot sounded nicer, so I used them instead.

[/QUOTE]
Uhhh since when did luck mean fool?

Kazehana said:
Uhhh since when did luck mean fool?
It doesn't. But in the French Tarot they call The Fool card Luck instead. It's not meant to be a translation between languages, more so a translation between depictions of the cards. I think? I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject. I also don't speak very much French at all so I can't really comment on that part either.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It doesn't. But in the French Tarot they call The Fool card Luck instead. It's not meant to be a translation between languages, more so a translation between depictions of the cards. I think? I'm not that knowledgeable on the subject. I also don't speak very much French at all so I can't really comment on that part either.

[/QUOTE]
Gotchu. I just thought you translated it and made it ironic lmao

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]It is rather smart, actually.
+1 point to France.

[/QUOTE]
"Alright let's get my fortune!"

*Fortune teller flips over La Chance* "Congratulations! You're so lucky!"

"Damn it all"

Kazehana said:
"Alright let's get my fortune!"
*Fortune teller flips over La Chance* "Congratulations! You're so lucky!"

"Damn it all"
Ironic Hipster Fortune Teller should have been my character idea instead of smug douchebag.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Ironic Hipster Fortune Teller should have been my character idea instead of smug douchebag.

[/QUOTE]
Omg I would be so good at giving sarcastic fortunes someone buy me tarot cards

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]I saw a deck that was like 200 dollars... you'd think it was made of gold for a price like that.

[/QUOTE]
I saw one at B&N that was basically cat tarot cards and I kid you not I almost bought them just because and now I regret not doing so because FORTUNES

Kazehana said:
I saw one at B&N that was basically cat tarot cards and I kid you not I almost bought them just because and now I regret not doing so because FORTUNES
Tarot Cards would be a cool little trinket to have. There's a Wiccan store nearby that sells them. They also sell a lot of crystals. Crystals are awesome. If my room wasn't so tiny and didn't lack space I'd probably set up a little crystal collection.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Tarot Cards would be a cool little trinket to have. There's a Wiccan store nearby that sells them. They also sell a lot of crystals. Crystals are awesome. If my room wasn't so tiny and didn't lack space I'd probably set up a little crystal collection.

[/QUOTE]
Omg once, for a combined christmas and birthday thing, I got a giant amethyst crystal from the Smithsonian and it's cool and pretty and heavy

Kazehana said:
Omg once, for a combined christmas and birthday thing, I got a giant amethyst crystal from the Smithsonian and it's cool and pretty and heavy
My birthstone is Opal so I'd like to eventually buy one of those. But they're a bit pricey.

I have some Opallite... which is just Wannabe Opal. It's still pretty cool tho.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]My birthstone is Opal so I'd like to eventually buy one of those. But they're a bit pricey.
I have some Opallite... which is just Wannabe Opal. It's still pretty cool tho.

[/QUOTE]
OPAL IS SO PRETTY D:

My birth stone is ruby so basically, the universe is telling me I rock the red ;)

Metaphysics said:
My birthstone is coal.
I do nordic runes.
If you sit on the coal for long enough you'll eventually get a diamond. This is a true proven scientific fact do not question my sources.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back