Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I think I already replied to that. A while ago. .-. Or did I? Wanna go back and find your post pwease?

[/QUOTE]
Niur - Okay?...

"Okay!" She said. 'It's a good thing we don't know any boat jokes right Ruin?' She thought only to get a snore in reply. 'Huh, she must've fallen asleep.' She thought as as she stepped through the doorway and waited for her new friend to follow. "Do you think she'll win Ophelia?" She asked her, making conversation. "I don't know what she does or what her magic is..." She added, silently lamenting the fact that she had to leave soon. But maybe...she can convince Raa to stay?

Metaphysics said:
Niur - Okay?...
"Okay!" She said. 'It's a good thing we don't know any boat jokes right Ruin?' She thought only to get a snore in reply. 'Huh, she must've fallen asleep.' She thought as as she stepped through the doorway and waited for her new friend to follow. "Do you think she'll win Ophelia?" She asked her, making conversation. "I don't know what she does or what her magic is..." She added, silently lamenting the fact that she had to leave soon. But maybe...she can convince Raa to stay?
I could have sworn I replied... :o

Kayzo said:
Natsume Tsuchimikado from Tokyo Ravens

8fef10c3beed16c0616e45508048bee1.gif

Zuka said:
@Colt556
Kelica and Chris have been together almost a month now, they meet in the weeks leading up to the Festival. They are second longest ship btw
How is that possible when we time skipped to a SINGLE week before the festival after the dragon arc? Nice try though.

Kyuubey said:
I actually went and checked dear. Refer to page 40 of the IC. ~
Oh wow. Ha! Wonder where I got confused.... OH that's right its been almost a month since LLOYD AND KELICA (tradmarkshiptotallygunnahappenitwilljustwatch)

Zuka said:
Oh wow. Ha! Wonder where I got confused.... OH that's right its been almost a month since LLOYD AND KELICA (tradmarkshiptotallygunnahappenitwilljustwatch)
Lloyd and Kelica were never a thing. Ever. And will never be.

RIPPERONI PEPPERONI.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back