Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
I didn't see it. QQ I love you, sorry. ;_;
Wait, you can't hug someone because you have a pet? I have four animals and hug people.
But Kaze ish meh pet and affection buddy :/ *Pokes Kyuu*

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]But Kaze ish meh pet and affection buddy :/ *Pokes Kyuu*

[/QUOTE]
I also have a fiance and I'm allowed to hug people. I'm not seeing your point as to why you can't hug someone else unless Kaze is a controlling type person who doesn't let you do so. O:

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]But Kaze ish meh pet and affection buddy :/ *Pokes Kyuu*

[/QUOTE]
ALSO, I WOULD LET YOU SHARE SUSHI OR FOOD WITH KAZE, SO! I'm not selfish. <:

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]But... I can do that on my own... can't I?

[/QUOTE]
Why should you be allowed to share sushi with them if I'm your sushi senpai? And you can't hug me because they're your affection buddy? See my point. Sharing is caring. c: Shouldn't be limited to one person because of a title. O:

Kyuubey said:
Why should you be allowed to share sushi with them if I'm your sushi senpai? And you can't hug me because they're your affection buddy? See my point. Sharing is caring. c: Shouldn't be limited to one person because of a title. O:
You're my sushi senpai because you have more knowledge about it and eat more than me.

Yeah but still... You'd have to get Kaze's opinion

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You're my sushi senpai because you have more knowledge about it and eat more than me.
Yeah but still... You'd have to get Kaze's opinion

[/QUOTE]
I need permission from someone else to hug a friend. America is weird. I miss Europe where everyone is friendly and cheeksmooches and stuff. c:

Kyuubey said:
I need permission from someone else to hug a friend. America is weird. I miss Europe where everyone is friendly and cheeksmooches and stuff. c:
Well, this is America. I don't mind, but Kaze might, so that is why I am so reserved

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Well, this is America. I don't mind, but Kaze might, so that is why I am so reserved

[/QUOTE]
Not sure why someone would care if you hug a friend, but ho'kay. ;D I've seen many controlling people in my life to not be surprised. xD

OMFG I DID IT I PASSED THE EVENT SONG WITH S AND FULL COMBO ON NORMAL :0

7HHMuxK.jpg

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Noice mane!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks 0:. It was intense asf, I always mess up on yhat part that sends like 6 at once

Metaphysics said:
Alabaster Bal Magna
Also GJ on LL, keep up the good work.
I feel I should know the name, but I dont. And thanks 0:

Mitchs98 said:
Thanks 0:. It was intense asf, I always mess up on yhat part that sends like 6 at once
I feel I should know the name, but I dont. And thanks 0:
That part is intense mane! I am also a higher level than you! Well, my LP Should be around 15 so imma try to get another song in before bed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back