Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Elaborate, please.

[/QUOTE]
In an hour we get new daily rewards and new daily songs.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I don't even know what is going on...

[/QUOTE]
May you please be more specific? In the RP, in the chat, in Love Live, or in general? Details.

BadPuns said:
May you please be more specific? In the RP, in the chat, in Love Live, or in general? Details.
All of the above. Nah just the RP. Cause Kaze said he is scared of your character :o

I got love live down, bout to be level 24

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]All of the above. Nah just the RP. Cause Kaze said he is scared of your character :o
I got love live down, bout to be level 24

[/QUOTE]
His character is like a super creepy stalker chick with mental health problems

Kazehana said:
Hate to love is yandere. How does she go back to that?
She shall stalk Aurelie-chan, at first out of curiosity and a revenge-filled heart, then she will slowly warm up to her- from the shadows. She will want Aurelie to be her lover. Then, she realises too many people understand how wonderful Aurelie is. She will be noticed by someone other than the voice in her head...

:D How has your day been?

Last edited by a moderator:
BadPuns said:
She shall stalk Aurelie-chan, at first out of curiosity and a revenge-filled heart, then she will slowly warm up to her- from the shadows. She will want Aurelie to be her lover. Then, she realises too many people understand how wonderful Aurelie is. She will be noticed by someone other than the voice in her head...
:D How has your day been?
What. The. Fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back