Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:

Alabaster Bal Magna, Identity Thief

"I am who I am, but you won't be you for long."

View attachment 267291

Race(PM Me before making a race that hasn't been accepted): Human

Height: 5'8

Weight: 130

Guild and Guild Mark Location: Sabertooth, On her neck.

Class(C, B, A, S, etc.):A

Magic(Please give a semi specific description of what they can do, this includes spell titles. Make stuff up, etc.):

Thoughtplague Magic - This magic exceeds in mental manipulation and making physical effects happen through or with it. All effects are temporary except for her ultimate spell. This magic is her sheer mental will and can adapt to absorb other spells. Each opponent starts with 100 Sanity.

"The nightmare has just begun."

Mind Spiders: Plagues her targets with skittering horrors that whittle away at their sanity slowly. These spiders can only be affected by her or her targets. Reduces Sanity by 5 per spider.

Horrify: Plagues her targets with fear, making them view her as something they know that they feat and will not attack due to sheer terror. Reduces Sanity by 20.

Spellthief: Robs the knowledge of how to use a random spell from her target. Reduces Sanity by 50.

Visions of Terror: Assaults her targets with horrific creatures that sap away at their sanity. Reduces Sanity by 20.

Take Away: Her ultimate spell. Take Away rips out the consciousness of her target and copies it before absorbing the copy, gaining their knowledge and forcefully placing back the original. The process exhausts her target.

Personality: Alabaster is a mischievous and humorous rogue who masks her inner darkness and torment with laughter and pranks. She is careful to use her magic on someone and is a fast learner. She exceeds in pushing combat to the point where she can use Take Away.

Bio: Years ago a lone portal opened and a figure was shot out. This was a young girl named Dana. Her shimmered gloriously against the pale moon light as she struggled to stand. A man Rodric found the young lady and led her to his manor where she was taken care of. Slowly the two soon fell in love and married soon after. Years passed and Alabaster was born. Dana and Rodric took great care of her until Rodric fell I'll. Dana tried all she can, even her magic that she sought to forget but ultimately failed.

Heartbroken from her grief, she resolved herself and taught Alabaster a branch of her magic, one that's one of the least darkest and then disappeared from the face of the earth, leaving the message of 'Trusting a fox eared girl with a big sword and can clone herself when she comes.' Alabaster, who has grown into a beautiful woman began to make her way to her future, joining Sabertooth and hiding her best spell away from most of them.

Dislikes: Her inner darkness.

Skills: Swordsmanship, Magical Prowess

Other: Her sword, given to her by her mother from a 'vault' increases her speed and reaction time.

Soo quick question: how is anyone supposed to fight this person?

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yes. This. I was like, "This characters is super OP" :o I cri a little knowing she was sooo OP

[/QUOTE]
It's okay it wounds like it's getting sorted out

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ohhhh. That makes more sense! Do you think i could do it four days, GrandMaster Kayzo?

[/QUOTE]
Not if you do easy and normal songs

Metaphysics said:
Punch her in the throat?
Wouldn't the person have to be able to get to her though? It sounds like people wouldn't be able to get close without her forcing them to stop in one way or another

Kazehana said:
Wouldn't the person have to be able to get to her though? It sounds like people wouldn't be able to get close without her forcing them to stop in one way or another
Break off and reengage, Her spells have a maintaining range.

purplepanda288 said:
@Metaphysics
I think that characters that are insane shouldn't be affected by her spells. Like Alice and Valentina.
And should be immediately vulnerable to Take Away? Okay. Also Spellthief.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Well, might as well give up now.

[/QUOTE]
You can do it! I just beat Trouble Busters on hard. And if I can do it, you certainly can!

I was very very close to losing, but don't tell Kayzo shhhh

Kazehana said:
You can do it! I just beat Trouble Busters on hard. And if I can do it, you certainly can!
I was very very close to losing, but don't tell Kayzo shhhh
Danke bby! I will try as hard as I can!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Danke bby! I will try as hard as I can!

[/QUOTE]
OMG I just got a full combo on a hard song :D

It was an easy hard song don't tell Kayzo

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]YAY! I got a full combo on a Normal Song earlier.
I wont, but which one was it m8.

[/QUOTE]
It was the snow one that they give you via story :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back