Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
801.jpg

tumblr_nhooho4wN81sx50tjo1_500.jpg

images

b6ad124cfdd30a71d86949e99c34bebd1422923581_full.jpg

@Kayzo
That first one got me xD

Kazehana said:
I always thought it was 'cease and assist' :o
Le nope :3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]That first one got me xD

[/QUOTE]
Ikr. xD .

Kazehana said:
Honestly, that last one is me with any game that limits my play time based on a point system D:
I usually dont play energy based games. So. You know.

Kayzo said:
It isn't that bad
Yes it is. It really is.

Kayzo said:
Also when you guys play a green song, use me. I increase points dramatically
Drama queen.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Never again... Never... Never.... *Is traumatized*

[/QUOTE]
I got S rank and a full combo on my first try smh

Kazehana said:
....... It matters? Damn it I know so little about this game it's painful
Listen, go to members tag, go to team formation, click auto formation, make three teams, one for each color. Before you play a song look down at the text that says the title and it'll show a little colored circle, use the team of the same color

Kayzo said:
Listen, go to members tag, go to team formation, click auto formation, make three teams, one for each color. Before you play a song look down at the text that says the title and it'll show a little colored circle, use the team of the same color
I did that :D

Yay for listening to Kayzo the first time

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]She looks cute though... Why do you not like here, Master?

[/QUOTE]
She's a bitch, cute or not ._.

Okay, so no matter what, I cannot- CANNOT! Upload a picture of the Maki I got. I just wanna know if she's better than the other one I showed, so I found a picture on Google.

images

BadPuns said:
Okay, so no matter what, I cannot- CANNOT! Upload a picture of the Maki I got. I just wanna know if she's better than the other one I showed, so I found a picture on Google.
images

HOLY SHIT ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW? THAT IS THE HIGHEST RARITY YOU CAN FUCKING GET. GETTING THAT MAKI IR ANY UR IS A 1 PERCENT CHANCE AND YOU DID IT HOLY FUCK

BadPuns said:
images

YOU GOT A UR MAKI 0:

BadPuns said:
images

Put that on your red team in the middle space and set it as your main team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back