Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
@Mitchs98 Like I said before, I'll post for Lyra after Masaki. ~
I will however get a post for Sora in once I wake up tomorrow and obtain sushi for brain fuel. C:
Huh? I didn't tag you for that. I tagged you for Meta's character, remember the whole slayer arc we were talking about? They made a character perfect for it.

Mitchs98 said:
Huh? I didn't tag you for that. I tagged you for Meta's character, remember the whole slayer arc we were talking about? They made a character perfect for it.
Nono, I was simply letting you know before I pass out. xD It had nothing to do with tags, just me being randomly vocal.

And yes I do remember. Ah! Will be glad to discuss that in the PM you mentioned tomorrow.

This is way after the fact but where I live, we're going from 28C to 15C in two days. And this is normal for some reason >_>

God damn it Canada stop giving us cold fronts damn it!

Kazehana said:
This is way after the fact but where I live, we're going from 28C to 15C in two days. And this is normal for some reason >_>
God damn it Canada stop giving us cold fronts damn it!
Heh! it is supposed to be like 27C All week here :3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heh! it is supposed to be like 27C All week here :3

[/QUOTE]
Omg luckyyy

Earlier in the semester we had a week of 25 and sunny to -8 legit snow storm and back to like 23 and sunny... ONG ONE DAMN WEEK

So that's how my life is going

Kazehana said:
Omg luckyyy
Earlier in the semester we had a week of 25 and sunny to -8 legit snow storm and back to like 23 and sunny... ONG ONE DAMN WEEK

So that's how my life is going
That is how it is here in Tennessee sometimes

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]That is how it is here in Tennessee sometimes

[/QUOTE]
Our weather is legit screwed up, like we have all four seasons in one week. It rained, snowed, hailed, was very intensely sunny, and was foggy all in one week of the most random temperatures known to man D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back