Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
YO HOLY SHIT @Mitchs98 I USED FIVE GEMS FOR A SINGLE SCOUT AND GOT AN SR NOZO ON THE ENGLISH VERSION. I GO TO THE JAPANESE VERSION AND DO THE SAME THING AND GET AN SR NICO. I GOT THE TWO WORST GIRLS BUT I GOT THEM SR SO IM HAPPY

Kayzo said:
YO HOLY SHIT @Mitchs98 I USED FIVE GEMS FOR A SINGLE SCOUT AND GOT AN SR NOZO ON THE ENGLISH VERSION. I GO TO THE JAPANESE VERSION AND DO THE SAME THING AND GET AN SR NICO. I GOT THE TWO WORST GIRLS BUT I GOT THEM SR SO IM HAPPY
:0. Nice.

Metaphysics said:
Exhausted AF. What'd I miss?
No idea. :v

also @Kayzo

giphy.gif

Mitchs98 said:
I haven't logged in yet :0
Log in and get your five free gems. Then log in on Tuesday and get another 5 for MAKI'S BIRTHDAY

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]No idea. :v
also @Kayzo

giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
yeah panty and sticking. What about it?

How's everyone doing? I've been a bit inactive because of Dark Souls 3 (Which I am enjoying very much ^^). There's been some interesting things happening in the IC.

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]How's everyone doing? I've been a bit inactive because of Dark Souls 3 (Which I am enjoying very much ^^). There's been some interesting things happening in the IC.

[/QUOTE]
Me and my friend are in the farron keep and its literal hell

Oh my god, I just saved my phone from a cheesy death. I dropped it in Nacho cheese but it's perfectly fine. I feel so relieved. I'm even using it right now to post this.

Zuka said:
I'm on my mobile so I don't see signatures. Even so, I just imagined every anime ever and how they just MOVE SO MUCH, I mean I'm certain they don't wobble that much irl...
Do they?...
I am here from the future after looking at Mitchs profile signature to say, yes, actually…. they, kinda do?~ xD (Depends on which anime.) this is coming from a female. X3 xD

TheHappyPikachu said:
I am here from the future after looking at Mitchs profile signature to say, yes, actually…. they, kinda do?~ xD (Depends on which anime.) this is coming from a female. X3 xD
AHHH STALKER D:. But seriously. You missed a hell of a conversation on that. xD

Mitchs98 said:
AHHH STALKER D:. But seriously. You missed a hell of a conversation on that. xD
:P I am certainly not stalking you!!~ >W< too busy watching miraculous ladybug and fangirling over the hotness that is chat noir/adrien. 0-0 Seriously, I hate the idea of stalking and never have, nor will I ever do it so leave that discussion behind and just- Chat noir is so damn hot. xD X3 :D :D :D :D xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back