Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
1460707528542.jpg
Red head is better

Kayzo said:
Red head is better
1460759700044.jpg

Koito was cute and all, but Mai was the best. The athletics, the motherliness, the self-groping, the moles. Koito can't compete no matter how much she shirabes.

Colt556 said:
1460759700044.jpg

Koito was cute and all, but Mai was the best. The athletics, the motherliness, the self-groping, the moles. Koito can't compete no matter how much she shirabes.
I agree 100% To be honest. Mai-Sama was amazing. Especially the groping parts... And everything else of course :P

Colt556 said:
All the girls want Gilad, but he's too busy being absently badass for them to obtain.
"Hey Gilad, show me your magic? Please?" Kelica flutters her eyelashes.

Gilad:
h8K4_oC7pl5ZWM7ccWjTWY1ZVmkLEzrjo30rAJn8ou7UXqARcqoCf85rnjN7WUNl9uHNalNCKKSO4Vs_BTESEoxgSj4zeLNqbVVUO4UlQc_36piC6F87XGSPSxrtYfiDNgJluADujjPrdTBHb38eWQ5tmgAArn4=w486-h281-nc

Kelica: "Yay! He touched me!"

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I agree 100% To be honest. Mai-Sama was amazing. Especially the groping parts... And everything else of course :P

[/QUOTE]
You will never have Mai as your teen mom while you're an adorable shota.

Zuka said:
"Hey Gilad, show me your magic? Please?" Kelica flutters her eyelashes.
Gilad:
h8K4_oC7pl5ZWM7ccWjTWY1ZVmkLEzrjo30rAJn8ou7UXqARcqoCf85rnjN7WUNl9uHNalNCKKSO4Vs_BTESEoxgSj4zeLNqbVVUO4UlQc_36piC6F87XGSPSxrtYfiDNgJluADujjPrdTBHb38eWQ5tmgAArn4=w486-h281-nc

Kelica: "Yay! He touched me!"
4D77d4z.jpg

@Kayzo @Colt556

I recently realised Kelica is a masochist. You better get Mizuki over there to deal with that while Gilad watches xD

You know, for induction into Sabertooth and all...

Last edited by a moderator:
There we go, broke my own three-hit rule but we all knew the outcome already and these fights have been dragging on for weeks, no sense in dragging this one out even more.

Nice. Now to have Alicia abandon Mizuki for the tournament and post the time catch up post for Masaki and Tanari. ^-^. Soon.

Hello, and welcome to Raa's Magical Spell Cooking Show!

With your host Raa!

And Introducing His Sidekick: Miss Cheery!​

Raa: Hello! And welcome to my cooking show. Today we will be talking about basic spell crafting.

MC: But Raa, I don't know what basic spell crafting.

R: Well what a coincidence! Would you like me to tell you?

MC: *nods*

R: Very well then, basic spell crafting is very simple. It follows a certain set of rules. The more useful, sometimes powerful. a spell is, the more magic it costs. For example let's say lighting a small fire in your fingers barely makes you sweat while making an inferno takes some effort. Usually this is because each spell has different areas of effect due to varying strengths.

MC: I see!

R: Now, I like to classify spells in three basic types. Offense, Defense and Utility. Offense spells hurt, Defense spells protect and Utility spells have a certain function to them. It's common for a spell to be 2 out of the three types and this makes it easier for me to rip off, I mean, copy, I mean, be inspired by other spells. Take for instance Water Magic. Foundation Elemental manipulation, no matter how good you are at manipulating it, is only Basic Offense and Defense with some levels of Utility. Basic elements like water, wind, fire and earth are easy to be countered like say...my Shift Magic or something that dodges things easily.

MC:But Raa, what if something is all three?

R: Well then Cheery, utility spells that do healing and stuff like that unique. They're impossible for me to copy due to the nature of my magic.

I'm very bored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back