Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Well don't use a meat slicer to do it. It really sucks when they pull tendon from your arm to reconnect it with a severed tendon in your hand. ;D
Yeah. My dad snapped the tendons on both his biceps so I know how terrible it is

Sorry Mitchs I had none one to interact with and just got bored give me some time and I will be in again

Rhodus said:
Yeah. My dad snapped the tendons on both his biceps so I know how terrible it is
That sounds painful. |:

It isn't too hard to learn to use your other hand. I was slightly ambidextrous before my accident anyhow so that probably made it easier. I could never use scissors with my right hand since I was a little tyke and I threw balls/caught them with my left hand.

Kyuubey said:
For the most part! I had an accident with a meat slicer on my right thumb. It sliced my tendon in half and also cut out half the knuckle bone so I'm unable to really bend my thumb or grasp things with my right hand without it shaking.
what is this? An opening to a horror movie?? :D

rbshinichi said:
Hahah Triangles are so much fun.. :D
Yes. Yes they are 0:.

[QUOTE="Britt-21]lets face it, we all know lavender is going to win xD

[/QUOTE]
She can try > :D . Sera is much, much more direct doe. Hue.

Kyuubey said:
Nope, just a chapter of my life. ;D I have the pictures as well, hue.
lol no.. please no!! hahah

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes they are 0:.
She can try > :D . Sera is much, much more direct doe. Hue.
LOL... or this could be a beginning of one confusing harem . hahaah

Yes but Lavender is more pure, like a flower. Untainted by the evils of the world. And as Mika likes her blood...Untainted and sweet ;)

she's also very formal and quite...gentle

Mitchs98 said:
@Britt\-21 @Kayzo so, do both Honoka and Haruhi like Donald? Or does just one? Or do meither, they are just commenting on his looks? Just a quick question before I pass out for the night, km just a fad confused about it all. ;-;

Refaulted said:
Speaking of love triangles, @Kayzo so, do both Honoka and Haruhi like Donald? Or does just one? Or do meither, they are just commenting on his looks? Just a quick question before I pass out for the night, km just a fad confused about it all. ;-;
Your sleepiness is showing sir. o:

@Britt-21 I'll have you know that I am a strong white independent alien incubator who don't need no older magical girls.

tumblr_lk2tiyJ1iI1qzpukzo1_500.gif

Wyatt said:
So Mitchs, do you think in the time I was gone Vex could have improved in his magic skills?
Uh. No. It hasn't even been an entire day yet. xD ...We're trying to end it asap though.

Mitchs98 said:
Uh. No. It hasn't even been an entire day yet. xD ...We're trying to end it asap though.
Dear god, has there been replies for momo? If not I might have to play as a new character

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Am I going next or is @Metaphysics ?

[/QUOTE]
Why are you asking us 0:

Wyatt said:
Dear god, has there been replies for momo? If not I might have to play as a new character
Yeah. She kind of poofed since she won her tournament match though. You did have that second character you made too :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back