Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Mitchs98

I hope you're happy. That took hell to fix. Especially when my arms and legs were (and still are) being swarmed by mosquitos. Bbcodes and mosquitos do not mix.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
I hope you're happy. That took hell to fix. Especially when my arms and legs were (and still are) being swarmed by mosquitos. Bbcodes and mosquitos do not mix.
It didn't give me eye trauma to read yay!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Couldn't have done that for your eyes? :(

[/QUOTE]
It would of made it worse sadly :v. This isn't Halo first aid spray.

@Talon
talon_0.jpg

Every.

Damn.

Time.

Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL]
What's the font you changed it to?

Hey guys, tomorrow I won't be posting a lot since I'll be out with family to Knott's berry farm. I honestly didn't want to go, but I guess my mom misheard and renewed my pass regardless. Oh well, beats spending the day at home on April fools. I'll try to post during downtime like getting snacks or something.

Metaphysics said:
Niur - Short-scythe-ed
"The scythes? Why? They were given to me in case I needed to defend myself..." She looked at the scythes. "They were given to me by my companion in case that I get in trouble." She looked back to Ophelia. "What's wrong with having something to defend myself with? And for that matter, what's wrong with having friends who care for me?" She hugged the scythes tightly. "Him giving these to me means that he trusts me to enough to keep myself safe..."

She clutched the weapons tightly. "And if you can't accept that...then...then..." She said. "I don't think we can be friends."
You sort of ignored @Mitchs98 's post. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back