Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
Commence stalk. This time ALFIE will be the one seeing a glow in his closet
Alfie doesn't have a house... but then where does he conduct his experiments...?

Tbh thinking about Tokyo ghoul makes me so sad. It was such a good show until they made t completely action oriented. Then it was kinda eh. I don't know why this came up.

Kayzo said:
Tbh thinking about Tokyo ghoul makes me so sad. It was such a good show until they made t completely action oriented. Then it was kinda eh. I don't know why this came up.
I've never seen Tokyo Ghoul.

Mitchs98 said:
Inb4 Alicia and Ophelia comes along and ruins covert sneak op @Salt Lord
Sneak op?

Kayzo said:
I can see that happening actually
Ikr.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I've never seen Tokyo Ghoul.
Sneak op?

[/QUOTE]
Mizuki stalking Alfie is what I meant.

Just Mizuki expertly stalking Alfie. An excited Ophelia and Alicia show up and ruin everything.

Mitchs98 said:
Ikr.
Mizuki stalking Alfie is what I meant.

Just Mizuki expertly stalking Alfie. An excited Ophelia and Alicia show up and ruin everything.
"Hey Mizuki! What are you doing here? Why do you need binoculars? Can I look through the--" "HE'S FOR ME NOT FOR YOU"

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"I LOVE ALFIE YES I DO
HE'S FOR ME NOT FOR YOU" -Mizuki 2016

[/QUOTE]
Lmao so true.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"Hey Mizuki! What are you doing here? Why do you need binoculars? Can I look through the--" "HE'S FOR ME NOT FOR YOU"

[/QUOTE]
OH MY GOD IM DYING

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]"Hey Mizuki! What are you doing here? Why do you need binoculars? Can I look through the--" "HE'S FOR ME NOT FOR YOU"

[/QUOTE]
Inb4 sad confused Alicia.

Kayzo said:
Lmao so true.
OH MY GOD IM DYING
Ikr. Lol

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I ripped that quote off of one of Markiplier's Yandere Simulator playthroughs and replaced "senpai" with "Alfie"
I'm pitiful

[/QUOTE]
Just gonna make a reply before spending more time in ranked.

Oh my god I'm going through my liked YouTube videos and I'm remembering all the anime I used to watch. Holy crap

Users who are viewing this thread

Back