Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
a946b3ab70934681dac219f1b4f0f8bb.png
Kongou Bongo

@Kayzo

Also Valken can hold someone in place by standing on there shadow. Darkened room...If Mizuki likes to be held down, Valken can supply. Can even cut her up if she likes it nasty. xD He also doesn't feel pain from cuts if she likes dishing it.

Just imagine that grin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Kayzo
Also Valken can hold someone in place by standing on there shadow. Darkened room...If Mizuki likes to be held down, Valken can supply. Can even cut her up if she likes it nasty. xD He also doesn't feel pain from cuts if she likes dishing it.

Just imagine that grin.
Millie wouldn't be very happy about that. Plus Mizuki prefers ribbons over everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Kayzo

Just imagine that grin.
....I. Wow. Lmao.

Kayzo said:
Millie wouldn't be very happy about that. Plus she prefers ribbons over everything.
Dear god Millie had a ribbon fetish to?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]There's nothing you can do to stop me! >;D

[/QUOTE]
Tbh do it on our little doc thing. I wanna read it

Kayzo said:
It's the first story I'll have ever wrote like that and it's most likely gonna be shitty so let me get a grip (huehue) on things (huehuehue) and write it on another doc and then I'll send it to the other.

Kayzo said:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's the first story I'll have ever wrote like that and it's most likely gonna be shitty so let me get a grip (huehue) on things (huehuehue) and write it on another doc and then I'll send it to the other.

[/QUOTE]
Kayzo said:
I'll try to add you.
Add me to it to do ittt.

Also I got Final Fantasy Type-0 for Easter so I might dissapear for a few days lol.

Kayzo said:
Millie wouldn't be very happy about that. Plus Mizuki prefers ribbons over everything.
Also Mizuki was the one I was referring to. I know Millie likes it Vanilla. He can do both. He can do anything! He's read lots and seen lots of videos :P

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's the first story I'll have ever wrote like that and it's most likely gonna be shitty so let me get a grip (huehue) on things (huehuehue) and write it on another doc and then I'll send it to the other.

[/QUOTE]
I've been RPing for 10years. I've done it all. I've also been in every scene imaginable IRL. Trust me when I say if I write it, your knees will go weak. Depending which fetish you're into. I can be romantic or down right scary. xD

Zuka said:
I've been RPing for 10years. I've done it all. I've also been in every scene imaginable IRL. Trust me when I say if I write it, your knees will go weak. Depending which fetish you're into. I can be romantic or down right scary. xD
That's a lot of time roleplaying. :v

Also, I think I'll let you handle things.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That's a lot of time roleplaying. :v
Also, I think I'll let you handle things.

[/QUOTE]
WTF I go on the doc and the thing you were what even.

Zuka said:
Help. I need an adult. :c

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

[/QUOTE]
I meant the tearing up beds thing what evrn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back