Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Metaphysics said:
What's everyone up to?
tumblr_n39socGy5R1r74128o1_500.gif

Metaphysics said:
What happens if you wish for endless entropy?
Endless entropy would mean entropy that is endless. Entropy is not a good thing. You have just doomed the Universe.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Endless entropy would mean entropy that is endless. Entropy is not a good thing. You have just doomed the Universe.

[/QUOTE]
Hm...

Bored.

Kayzo said:
Mizuki wasn't against leaving the city to hunt for supplies. The festival had grown quite boring for someone like her, and with the fail in the fight arena she was dying to disappear for a little. Yet the only thing hdinh her back was Alicia. She didn't want to leave the girl alone in such a big city all by herself. Though the dark Mage recalled when Sasuke and Alicia went far away and came back safely. Surely the city was more safe than wherever they went. Thus her mind was set and she was ready to go. "Yes. I suppose we can stray from the city for awhile. I hope you know your way around however."
Do you want to skip instantly to where they're headed or skip to the trail that leads to where they're headed?

Metaphysics said:
No it's not.
Shh.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Do you want to skip instantly to where they're headed or skip to the trail that leads to where they're headed?
Shh.

[/QUOTE]
Up to you.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Do you want to skip instantly to where they're headed or skip to the trail that leads to where they're headed?
Shh.

[/QUOTE]
Lets skip to where they're going. Mizuki wouldn't talk much on the way down.

Kayzo said:
Mizuki wouldn't talk much on the way down.
(Lenny face)

Shh.

[/QUOTE]
But it's not what you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back