Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Gotta be honest, it feels a little forced trying to bring Shalquoir into these already established relationships. I mean I'm usually a go with the flow kind of role player but maybe I should have put Shalquoir into Blue Pegasus and waited for the next arc to start to bring her in.
Any thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I think that might work better if we're talking about creating relationships. :v

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]Gotta be honest, it feels a little forced trying to bring Shalquoir into these already established relationships. I mean I'm usually a go with the flow kind of role player but maybe I should have put Shalquoir into Blue Pegasus and waited for the next arc to start to bring her in.
Any thoughts?

[/QUOTE]
Feel free to find Ferra, or wait until the next arc for Blue Pegasus. Or find anyone else. I kind of forgot your post exsisted due to no tags .-.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]If you count tearing the soul directly from a person's heart and crushing it until it turns into a gemstone, then it is very inappropriate.

[/QUOTE]
That's metal af. I'll post soon. Give me 15 minutes

Now I can't stop imagining Kelica not being able to ride a horse to save her life and Chris decides to use he draco form to pretend to be one. He'll only have a few rules: 1. No saddles, I don't like them 2. No spurs, those hurt 3. No reins or I swear there will be fire 4. I demand to be fed once every two hours or else you can walk back to the house, which is about a good mile off.

@Zuka

I also can't stop imagining that if Sabrina goes with them, Chris' brother would try to hit on Sabrina.

@PeteTSs

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Yeah, I think that might work better if we're talking about creating relationships. :v

[/QUOTE]
Mitchs98 said:
Feel free to find Ferra, or wait until the next arc for Blue Pegasus. Or find anyone else. I kind of forgot your post exsisted due to no tags .-.
I think I'll move Shalquoir to Blue Pegasus and then wait. It'll be much easier to introduce her and it'll give me some more time to just read IC posts and get a better feel for everyone's characters.

I will edit her sheet tomorrow.

Isune said:
Think of Chris more like this. View attachment 253551 now just imagine him with more muscle mass and hair that's a little bit longer than the pictures. Now, you can add on a cowboy outfit, no shirt and a saddle on his shoulder. He is now perfection xD
Your ligit described my BF. Expect for the cowboy stuff

At this point i kinda wanted to join an rp to keep me busy, so this would be my second.

I had to ask if i can make a Watcher race, since this is a Fantasy RP by how i look at it.

Morbuskid said:
At this point i kinda wanted to join an rp to keep me busy, so this would be my second.
I had to ask if i can make a Watcher race, since this is a Fantasy RP by how i look at it.
It's a fandom roleplay for starters xD

And there aren't any 'watchers' in Fairy Tail, so I'd suggest talking to @Mitchs98 the GM about that~

Morbuskid said:
Whats a watcher?

the Watchers(Aramaic עִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them.

Got this form wiki

purplepanda288 said:
the Watchers(Aramaic עִירִין, iyrin) are angels dispatched to Earth to watch over the humans. They soon begin to lust for human women and, at the prodding of their leader Samyaza, defect en masse to illicitly instruct humanity and procreate among them.
Got this form wiki
I don't want one of those in this lovely thread xD lmao

Mitchs98 said:
Whats a watcher?
Shadow people, you know those figures you see in the corner of your eyes, then when you turn it's gone? Yeah thats a watcher, they keep eyes on particular people and keep tabs on them. They are wiser then ghosts, they can disappear into shadows and travel through shadows, and they can have one extra power within the lines of "Not mortal, but not extremely powerful", since there main power is shadow transport.

purplepanda288 said:
Got this form wiki
Um that's not what i was going for.

*AHEM!*

Shadow people, you know those figures you see in the corner of your eyes, then when you turn it's gone? Yeah thats a watcher, they keep eyes on particular people and keep tabs on them. They are wiser then ghosts, they can disappear into shadows and travel through shadows, and they can have one extra power within the lines of "Not mortal, but not extremely powerful", since there main power is shadow transport.

Morbuskid said:
*AHEM!*
And sir what types of implementation would you use to actively RP with other characters

Last edited by a moderator:
purplepanda288 said:
And sir what types of implementation would you use to actively RP with other characters
The fact that they don't really hide from other fairy tales, just normally people they watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back