Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
;-;
I said in its own way. ;p

It was depressing enough in manga form. Ffs. Also i'm dissapointed there was nothing to do with Mami's boobs in the manga tbh
But there's tons of fanart to go around.

Mami's mammies - Puella Magi Wiki

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What's Nanoha?

[/QUOTE]
One of the best mahou shoujo ever created. This graph sums it up rather nicely.

1Xy5VPi.jpg

Colt556 said:
One of the best mahou shoujo ever created. This graph sums it up rather nicely.
1Xy5VPi.jpg
Is that so...? I think I'm gonna have to watch it sometime, if that's the case.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Is that so...? I think I'm gonna have to watch it sometime, if that's the case.

[/QUOTE]
You know the joke about America and freedom? The whole "we'll free the shit out of you" and carpet bombing? Well, Nanoha's kind of like that.

2c9f8cf70b915f9e5ef0be50bc7acbc0.jpg

Colt556 said:
You know the joke about America and freedom? The whole "we'll free the shit out of you" and carpet bombing? Well, Nanoha's kind of like that.
2c9f8cf70b915f9e5ef0be50bc7acbc0.jpg
I'd actually prefer if the two could try to not kill each other, thank you very much

42c9f4b788cf7c8c7e9e21f4b888615e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt Lord] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26825-colt556/ said:
@Colt556[/URL]
A little something so that neither of us have to get salty and bitchy over which one we think is better

f0e.jpg
Damned cross-over fanart, making Madoka stronger than she actually was. Have another cross-over to make up for it.

[media]

[/media]

Colt556 said:
Damned cross-over fanart, making Madoka stronger than she actually was. Have another cross-over to make up for it.
[media]

[/media]
Stronger than she actually was?! MADOKA REWROTE REALITY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH

But I'd rather avoid fighting and say the two would end up working together rather than fight, with both having their own strengths and weaknesses. :3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Stronger than she actually was?! MADOKA REWROTE REALITY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH
But I'd rather avoid fighting and say the two would end up working together rather than fight, with both having their own strengths and weaknesses. :3

[/QUOTE]
Moving away from the comparisons for a bit, people often overestimate Madoka.

They don't really understand what happened to her. She didn't rewrite reality, her wish did. She became a system. She became something akin to gravity. No will of her own. No ability to actually influence anything. Fans call her Madokami but she didn't actually become god, she became a universal law. As such you can't ever compare Madokami to other magical girls because Madokami has literally zero control over her own abilities. She simply exists to fulfill a purpose. The only way to compare Madoka to other magical girls is to do so prior to her wish rewriting reality, and when you compare her magical girl self to other magical girls she's at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of overall power. Madoka, the show, isn't exactly a high-power type show. It can't compare to the likes of precure, or sailor moon, or nanoha in terms of the sheer power the characters can wield.

So basically, in short, Madoka is weak by design.

Colt556 said:
They don't really understand what happened to her. She didn't rewrite reality, her wish did. She became a system. She became something akin to gravity. No will of her own. No ability to actually influence anything. Fans call her Madokami but she didn't actually become god, she became a universal law. As such you can't ever compare Madokami to other magical girls because Madokami has literally zero control over her own abilities. She simply exists to fulfill a purpose. The only way to compare Madoka to other magical girls is to do so prior to her wish rewriting reality, and when you compare her magical girl self to other magical girls she's at the bottom of the totem pole in terms of overall power. Madoka, the show, isn't exactly a high-power type show. It can't compare to the likes of precure, or sailor moon, or nanoha in terms of the sheer power the characters can wield.

So basically, in short, Madoka is weak by design.
... Putting it like that, the only way I can counter is by saying it's gonna be a little hard to kill something that doesn't exist on the same plane of reality as you do. :v

The only reason she could show up in the movie is because it took place in Homura's corrupted soul gem. I haven't seen it in a while, so I don't remember the specifics, so... yeah. No magical girl stands a chance against the concept of the Law of Cycles because no magical girl has the ability to stand a chance against the Law of Cycles. Except Homura. Homura's a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]... Putting it like that, the only way I can counter is by saying it's gonna be a little hard to kill something that doesn't exist on the same plane of reality as you do. :v
The only reason she could show up in the movie is because it took place in Homura's corrupted soul gem. I haven't seen it in a while, so I don't remember the specifics, so... yeah. No magical girl stands a chance against the concept of the Law of Cycles because no magical girl has the ability to stand a chance against the Law of Cycles. Except Homura. Homura's a bitch.

Well that's the point, you can't compare Madokami to other magical girls because she isn't a magical girl at that point. It's like comparing apples to semi-trucks. No magical girl could beat Madoka because Madoka doesn't exist, she's simply a law of the universe. In the same way Madoka couldn't beat any other magical girl because she is, again, simply a law of the universe with no will of her own. That's why you gotta compare Magical girl madoka to other magical girls, and when you do that she's weak as hell. She can't even level a city by herself and that's the bare minimum requirement to play with the other magical girls.

[/QUOTE]

Colt556 said:
Well that's the point, you can't compare Madokami to other magical girls because she isn't a magical girl at that point. It's like comparing apples to semi-trucks. No magical girl could beat Madoka because Madoka doesn't exist, she's simply a law of the universe. In the same way Madoka couldn't beat any other magical girl because she is, again, simply a law of the universe with no will of her own. That's why you gotta compare Magical girl madoka to other magical girls, and when you do that she's weak as hell. She can't even level a city by herself and that's the bare minimum requirement to play with the other magical girls.
Well there was that time she obliterated Walpurgisnacht with just one hit, and Walpurgisnacht levels cities like a motherfucker. :v

Also, I think it's a bit unfair to compare an anime that only includes small scale badassery to an anime with world exploding animes. Like, why even bother compare Mami Tomoe (still my favorite character ever in the whole wide world), who's strongest attack is literally meant just for decapitating monsters, to someone with... Well, I don't watch many animes, but that whole Nanoha thing is bound to have someone who can blow up a city sized monster with a single shot.

I think comparing Mami Tomoe and a character from Nanoha is like stomping on a puppy with an elephant, y'know?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well there was that time she obliterated Walpurgisnacht with just one hit, and Walpurgisnacht levels cities like a motherfucker. :v
Also, I think it's a bit unfair to compare an anime that only includes small scale badassery to an anime with world exploding animes. Like, why even bother compare Mami Tomoe (still my favorite character ever in the whole wide world), who's strongest attack is literally meant just for decapitating monsters, to someone with... Well, I don't watch many animes, but that whole Nanoha thing is bound to have someone who can blow up a city sized monster with a single shot.

I think comparing Mami Tomoe and a character from Nanoha is like stomping on a puppy with an elephant, y'know?

[/QUOTE]
That's the point. The power levels of Madoka were intentionally kept low compared to other mahou shoujo shows. That's why any cross-over would end with vigorous befriending.

Colt556 said:
That's the point. The power levels of Madoka were intentionally kept low compared to other mahou shoujo shows. That's why any cross-over would end with vigorous befriending.
Vigorous befriending and soul gem cleansing... or things like soul gems. Most mahou shoujos have some sort of item that allows them to do their fancy transformation sequences, right?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Vigorous befriending and soul gem cleansing... or things like soul gems. Most mahou shoujos have some sort of item that allows them to do their fancy transformation sequences, right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes, and Nanoha isn't any different. Although those items in Nanoha are significantly more badass.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh? What are they? :o

[/QUOTE]
You'd have to watch the show to appreciate them. They are infinitely superior to soul gems, though.

Colt556 said:
You'd have to watch the show to appreciate them. They are infinitely superior to soul gems, though.
Well, duh. I'm pretty sure that with whatever they use, they'll never be trapped in a downward shit spiral of regrets and bad memories. > :o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, duh. I'm pretty sure that with whatever they use, they'll never be trapped in a downward shit spiral of regrets and bad memories. > :o

[/QUOTE]
Quite the opposite, their items are legit as fuck.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Awakes to discover people are talking about Nanoha. Now I must correct you, Nanoha doesn't kill people. She only "Befriends" them really hard.
your_gonn_get_befriended_by_al_mal-d35aq3n.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Nobody said Nanoha killed people though.

[QUOTE="Unknown Falling]Awakes to discover people are talking about Nanoha. Now I must correct you, Nanoha doesn't kill people. She only "Befriends" them really hard.
your_gonn_get_befriended_by_al_mal-d35aq3n.jpg

[/QUOTE]
So Frisk from undertale then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back