Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
Lazy! LAZY?! I posted for the Bleach RP while coughing up a storm! I'm super sick. I blame Lesora for making me get out of bed in the first place!
I didn't know you were sick :0. I'm sorry, forgive mi ;-;

Mitchs98 said:
I didn't know you were sick :0. I'm sorry, forgive mi ;-;
I caught some stupid bug. |: It's okay, you didn't know, lolol. I'll probably try to write it out and if I can't finish it I'll just continue in the morning or something. ~

I'm sure sushi would cure me though..... sushi is a cure-all. c:

Kyuubey said:
I caught some stupid bug. |: It's okay, you didn't know, lolol. I'll probably try to write it out and if I can't finish it I'll just continue in the morning or something. ~
I'm sure sushi would cure me though..... sushi is a cure-all. c:
Sushi is love, sushi is life.

Drakerus said:
Remember kids.
Drakerus ' characters will always have 1 thing in common.

They hate sushi ^_^
I will literally have Sakura forcefeed her Sushi. She has an entire sketchpad dedicated to sushi rolls O.o

Colt556 said:
I feel like the overwhelming majority of Sabertooth members are cute girls of questionable age.
That seems to be the plan xD

Kyuubey said:
Thanks my favorite little kouhai.
Don't tell Mitch or Lesora pls.
Stay determined!

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
I feel like the overwhelming majority of Sabertooth members are cute girls of questionable age.
It was Gilad's plan all along. Turn Sabertooth into his personal harem of adoring little girls, wasn't it.

Mitchs98 said:
It was Gilad's plan all along. Turn Sabertooth into his personal harem of adoring little girls, wasn't it.
I just noticed how similar Tokine and Sakura are physically. They can be like best friends xD . They'll all be in the Mizuki club though.

Drakerus said:
I just noticed how similar Tokine and Sakura are physically. They can be like best friends xD . They'll all be in the Mizuki club though.
Yis. Yis they can. Though, Sakura might be a bit annoying 0:. I finally finished her, btw. *shrug*

@PeteTSs @Salt Lord

Because it perhaps be best to continue here. Are you gunna post for Sabrina first? I was kind of hoping she might awaken and catch kelica before she fell and before Alfie arrives, but it okay if you wanna pass out to.

Also @Isune, if Chris is done his nap he can come and find them :) I don't wanna leave you out

Zuka said:
@PeteTSs @Salt Lord
Because it perhaps be best to continue here. Are you gunna post for Sabrina first? I was kind of hoping she might awaken and catch kelica before she fell and before Alfie arrives, but it okay if you wanna pass out to.

Also @Isune, if Chris is done his nap he can come and find them :) I don't wanna leave you out
[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back