Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Mr Swiftshots]i personally blame Maya , due to the fact she clearly rigged the contest

[/QUOTE]
Nah Clair just gave a poor display this year.

Clearly, the best woman won *kiss* bye now

Ive just noticed something. Theres four powerful forces in this RP. Arcane particles, the thing that makes up ether-nano. Magic, the stuff that helps mages cast spells. Flux, the stuff that's the waste product of magic. And lastly the weird karma and emotion stuff that Alife uses.

@Kayzo, did you wanna have Millie rush into the Medical bay for Valken? Also I wanted to put Sera and Valken beside one another in the infirmary so when they both awaken, he can say GG WP @Mitchs98

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@Kayzo, did you wanna have Millie rush into the Medical bay for Valken? Also I wanted to put Sera and Valken beside one another in the infirmary so when they both awaken, he can say GG WP @Mitchs98
Yeah, I'll do that.

I just realised Chris and Kelica are beauty and the beast, Chris is even into books and is smart dispite his angry exterior. And Kelica has an oddball dad. It's pretty adorable really

@Isune

I just now imagined Chris acting like a house cat in werecat form. I just imagine him on the counter with a bowl of milk xD

Zuka said:
Fine by me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back