Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Oh i've been waiting for something he could interact in is all. Im here still.

[/QUOTE]
Could enter him in the tournament? Mebbe. *shrug*

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]oh how do I do that

[/QUOTE]
Just say you want him in and Arvis will add him to the bracket. xD

It's here in OOC. You just state here that you want to be in the tournament and which character it is you're entering.

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Where's the post for it?

[/QUOTE]

Kyuubey said:
I miss Australia. >:
Honestly it's great here, the people are 'generally' pretty happy, enthusiastic people, free Medical, free schools, price of living is steep sometimes but the other free care pays for itself. I ain't got much ta' blame :)

@Isune by the way, how drunk do you want Kelica? I can have her seriously handsy onsy pinchy bummy Chris, or stumbling, or passed out, or running around flailing, up and down streets? All sound pretty hilarious

Zuka said:
Honestly it's great here, the people are 'generally' pretty happy, enthusiastic people, free Medical, free schools, price of living is steep sometimes but the other free care pays for itself. I ain't got much ta' blame :)
No marriage equality yet if I remember right. Ugh I miss Australia too even without that!

Arvis90 said:
No marriage equality yet if I remember right. Ugh I miss Australia too even without that!
Yeah, stupid thing is ALL OF AUSTRALIA, like the people, everyone is for it. Just the high ups stopping it. Seriously. Cant wait till my sister in law can marry her gf. Will be so adorable

@Isune ALSO Chris needs to be in the tournament because

a. Shirtless

b. Taurus

c. Kelica will be a cheerleader. Seriously..I'm putting pigtails on her and pom poms

[QUOTE="Lilllysaurus Rex]Page three

[/QUOTE]
This should be very interesting. A lightning user against a lightning demon....hmmmm yup should be quite interesting to watch.

Fine, he'll participate. And also, I think I want Kelica drunk enough to where Chris has ti carry her and she starts stumbling over to him for no reason when they're back home.

@Zuka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back