Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
That won't be happening this time :P unless I have Masaki give her some crystals to eat?
I meant she'd literally enter the ring and disrupt the fight by eating his attacks, xD . But that could work to have her enter the tournament too 0:

Mitchs98 said:
I meant she'd literally enter the ring and disrupt the fight by eating his attacks, xD . But that could work to have her enter the tournament too 0:
We could have a round where we double people up from other guilds. Masaki and Ferra vs ___ and ____

That would be hilarious lmao

Tournament starts tonight I believe. As there is just one more person in the bikini contest...I think.

Now for the fun part. Tournament battle post rules..

How do we moderate this?

And we can probs have a double battle round in the last round with two people xD or save it for the Grand Magic Games

LeSoraAmari said:
I love this.
Perhaps he's thinking of the Maya and Lloyd situation? After all, they were both candidates xD

Even so, that wouldn't make sense. ARVIS TELL US!
Me and salt lord are writing stuff and things together. I'll make one about them two.

LeSoraAmari said:
Guildmaster dummy, Maya ended up not being chosen because Lloyd did lmao she became a Saint instead~
I still need to write Maya's biography omfg I'm crying.
Oh.

I have Lloyd's biography all worked out ^^

Tournament Matches

1. Ren vs Lysander
  2. Eias vs Kimberly
  3. Hunter vs Lyra
  4. Jaymes vs Mizuki
  5. Sera vs Valken
  6. Alicia vs Alfie
  7. Aiden vs Adrian
  8. Tanari vs Hibiki
  9. Masaki vs Sabrina

I am posting this where I can keep tabs on it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back