Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maya is going to be so happy because Millie listened to the "S.E.X.Y" strategy. Bewbs will be good. The Bikini Babes have got this in the bag!

*Snatches winning trophie before Kim 'rides down the taint' and snatches it too*

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]What if her boobs are magical?

[/QUOTE]
...wynaut.

LeSoraAmari said:
Maya is going to be so happy because Millie listened to the "S.E.X.Y" strategy. Bewbs will be good. The Bikini Babes have got this in the bag!
*Snatches winning trophie before Kim 'rides down the taint' and snatches it too*
('OoO') Just gunna attempt to not think of sex when reading this post.

LeSoraAmari said:
What's sex? (:3)
Google it. (>u>)

Drakerus said:
Auren Sol

Ren had soon gotten bored of just standing around. He had no interest in watching the contestants of the Miss Fibre contest since, well, he just wasn't into it., in more ways than one mind you. He decided to walk around the area, searching for anyone that might humor him for a while. Unfortunately most of the audience seemed to be caught up in watching the show or socializing so they likely wouldn't want to be bothered by his company. After a while, he finally saw an individual who appeared to be in a bit of a darker mood. The young woman had this look about her that suggested she rarely smiled, if at all. Well, that was about to change with a little of his charm. Putting on a warm smile, he approached her casually.

"Good evening! I couldn't help but notice that you appeared to be a bit under the weather. If you'd humor me, I can show you a little magic trick that's sure to put a smile on your face!" he said enthusiastically

(He's talking to Mizuki)

@Kayzo
One thing wrong with this. They're both backstage :P

Drakerus said:
Who says Ren knows about a thing called rules?
From now on we'll brand Ren a pervert. After seeing Millie's boob fest he got all hot under the collar and wanted some for himself. Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut

LeSoraAmari said:
From now on we'll brand Ren a pervert. After seeing Millie's boob fest he got all hot under the collar and wanted some for himself. Tut tut tut tut tut tut tut
Ren is gay though :D .

Why wouldn't I be serious hmm?

Upon googling it I've learnt three new words. Anilingus, Fellatio and Cunnilingus. And upon googling there was a scary description of O.R.A.L

LeSoraAmari said:
Why wouldn't I be serious hmm?
Upon googling it I've learnt three new words. Anilingus, Fellatio and Cunnilingus. And upon googling there was a scary description of O.R.A.L
I meant serious about not knowing what sex was, not serious about googling it. Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Yes. Yes they are :P
Suddenly regrets putting that Ren has a great memory.

I'll just use Ren's cluelessness as an excuse. After all, it's likely he'd avoid approaching most sabertooth members since they are usually intimidating. Chances are, he might have gone through his whole time there, which isn't long, without formally meeting Mizuki.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back