Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
A thing involving all 3 of your characters? You didnt say what
Oh, I said I was just going to make a big post consisting all 3 of them xD

Anyway I'm only posting for Maya and Hibiki now, since Kayzo-bby hasn't posted for Grace just yet~

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
Oh, I said I was just going to make a big post consisting all 3 of them xD
Anyway I'm only posting for Maya and Hibiki now, since Kayzo-bby hasn't posted for Grace just yet~
Oh. I thought it was important. Lmao

Well, that's Alfie's trick! Might not be able to outdo Maya (she's the one with the illusion magic, yes...?), but it's something!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, that's Alfie's trick! Might not be able to outdo Maya (she's the one with the illusion magic, yes...?), but it's something!

[/QUOTE]
She is indeed :3

@purplepanda288

Keep in mind, you have a perfect excuse to jump in this arc. It's just the Harvest Festival (called the Fantasia Festival because @Mitchs98 forgot the original name and was too lazy to change it). You can just have your character show up for the celebration.

Sorry for never posting. I've been working on some stuff for a roleplay. I'll have one out soon.

Alright, that's enough posting for me (for now). I'm gonna go offline (hopefully only for a bit). Bye!

Don't mind us @Mitchs98, if you want time time skip @Isune and I will just Jimmy up some sort of draw or something like *insert gritty fighting here*

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back