Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Neferiti said:
2df009dd14d66d7a36cfaefca1e63594.jpg

Everyone needs a little incentive here you go :o
*shivers*

Genon said:
@Salt Lord (nearby)
@Rhodus

"I suppose I should tell you what I ended up doing that made me so out-of-touch with the goings-on in the guild. For the past two months, I was out on a mission to retake a fortress overrun by bandits. Seems easy enough, except they had a particularly tough guildless wizard running the group, and I ended up resorting to a rather stupid tactic in hindsight. I'm an Arcane Wizard, and the Arcane school has a spell called Chaotic Mimicry, which gives you a random spell from any other school of magic, and deletes the knowledge it gave you from your memory at the end of the battle it's used in. Now, it's usually quite safe, but there is an astronomically small chance of gaining a forbidden spell. Unfortunately, that's exactly what happened. It was Plague Magic, an obscure Black Arts school that specializes in magical diseases. And when you're dealing with Black Arts, sometimes things get...weird. In this case, the spell had a mind of its own, moving my hand and voice to cast it when I just wanted it dispelled. So everyone in the fortress turned into mindless cannibalistic mutants, and I ended up...well..."

Adrian's voice quivered as he said, "I had to kill them all to prevent it from spreading into the countryside." Tears welled up in his eyes here, as the memory of killing plague victims still haunted him. "There was no way to cure it, I remember the spell gloating that it was hopeless before it finally shut up for good. Afterwards, between investigations, detainments, and paperwork, I was stuck halfway across the country for over a month. I only arrived back in Magnolia last week. Moral of the story: Forbidden spells are forbidden for a reason, don't ever use them."
Was Adrian's story directed towards Alfie or Ryu?

LeSoraAmari said:
Having Not!Wendy gives us the advantage, we will win this bikini contest.
You underestimate what Alfie's ribbons are really capable of. It's an all-purpose magic, and going on the offensive is only one of its many purposes. > ;)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]You underestimate what Alfie's ribbons are really capable of. It's an all-purpose magic, and going on the offensive is only one of its many purposes. > ;)

[/QUOTE]
Alfie and his ribbons are no competition to The Bikini Babes :)

LeSoraAmari said:
It lacks form. *Eats it* nommy
My cake was beautiful, so much in fact you couldn't resist eating it. It may not win the contest, but it stole your stomach and taste buds xD

Neferiti said:
My cake was beautiful, so much in fact you couldn't resist eating it. It may not win the contest, but it stole your stomach and taste buds xD
I admit it was very tasty :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back