Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suspect the girls of fairy taill will cause me great disappointment by not forcing Siegfried into a school swimsuit, hair extensions, silky smooth legs etc etc etc. I should go fetch Mizuki, she'd probably do it for me.

Colt556 said:
I suspect the girls of fairy taill will cause me great disappointment by not forcing Siegfried into a school swimsuit, hair extensions, silky smooth legs etc etc etc. I should go fetch Mizuki, she'd probably do it for me.
I suspect Siegfried is home free by this point, your plot has failed!

Colt556 said:
Neferiti said:
I suspect Siegfried is home free by this point, your plot has failed!
Not if he gets Mizuki. If ordered by Gilad, she'd torment him until he agrees.

Reading all these bios that tie into main characters really drives home just how shitty fairy tail members are at being parents. I mean, the characters from the show get together, have kids. But then their kids have kids, abandon their kids and go on adventure and leave the grandparents to raise em. Characters from the anime are fucking lousy parents to raise such irresponsible children, goddamn.

Colt556 said:
Reading all these bios that tie into main characters really drives home just how shitty fairy tail members are at being parents. I mean, the characters from the show get together, have kids. But then their kids have kids, abandon their kids and go on adventure and leave the grandparents to raise em. Characters from the anime are fucking lousy parents to raise such irresponsible children, goddamn.
I just played the copycat and followed everyone's lead that have characters in that spectrum. Totally unoriginal of me, but I was braindead xD

But for real, this is why Sabertooth is magnificent. They don't do that, and they value strength both physically and mentally. Strength gets you places.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I just played the copycat and followed everyone's lead that have characters in that spectrum. Totally unoriginal of me, but I was braindead xD
But for real, this is why Sabertooth is magnificent. They don't do that, and they value strength both physically and mentally. Strength gets you places.
I concur with them being terrible parents, can't even recognize their own kids, not to mention know they have em sometimes.

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm not a fan of using original characters, seems cheap trying to inject them via grandparents. But here, have a random picture because I just found it.

1455671514854.jpg

Colt556 said:
I'm not a fan of using original characters, seems cheap trying to inject them via grandparents. But here, have a random picture because I just found it.
1455671514854.jpg
Did she just stabbed the crap out of someone with that knife? I notice the pool of blood...

Colt556 said:
1455671514854.jpg
Neferiti said:
Did she just stabbed the crap out of someone with that knife? I notice the pool of blood...
There's also a gun in the basket...

And grenades...

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back