Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I don't know whether I want Chris to do the fighting thing or be the massive minotaur in the crowd roaring for Kelica xD
The parade isn't going to happen at the same time, the festival will be spread out in 3 days IC time. Parade on the final day, fight on the second bikini contest on the first.

So I can have taurus Chris roaring for Kelica on the first day...either take part in or sit out the fights...and then be in the parade xD

So Lloyd will be attending the parade then (3rd day). Pity he's gonna miss the bikini context ;p

Edit: Maybe I shouldn't be typing stuff when I haven't had my coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I need some sleep bbl and waves before going poof into the night

[/QUOTE]
Yeah think I need some rest too •-• Making way too many typos now

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I need some sleep bbl and waves before going poof into the night

[/QUOTE]
What's a beeble? xD

Kayzo said:
Swimsuit contes (that Millie will win for Valken), fighting contest, food, fun beer, things like that.
Kelica for Chris v Millie for Valken. I'll be showing off AND drooling like an idiot

HuorSpinks said:
Will we even get that far in the roleplay I wonder.
Valken steps slowly to the centre of the stage, his shoulders set and hips square. He stands, all eyes to him now. He lets his eyes drift closed, doing a deep breath inwards. He reaches to the neck of his singlet and..

Tears it off from his chest, with an adorable smile on his face. "I'm the cutest of them all...." fluttering his eyelashes, hands on his hips, turning this way and that.

"Do you want me? I want me... I want me hard.. " :3

Zuka said:
Valken steps slowly to the centre of the stage, his shoulders set and hips square. He stands, all eyes to him now. He lets his eyes drift closed, doing a deep breath inwards. He reaches to the neck of his singlet and..
Tears it off from his chest, with an adorable smile on his face. "I'm the cutest of them all...." fluttering his eyelashes, hands on his hips, turning this way and that.

"Do you want me? I want me... I want me hard.. " :3
af5f52f6.gif

View image button on google, get the link and then click on the 'image' icon here on RpN(it's next to the smiley face) and put in the image URL where it prompts you to.

Like so;

0e1c524173bd4679bf7d46f62a00c7c8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back