Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="lumina hatake]ok magic
; lightning magic and air magic

[/QUOTE]
Take a look at someone else's CS. That might help you get a grip on things.

[/QUOTE]
You'll also have to explain what she can do with said magics, and in an average amount of detail. One paragraph at a maximum is the amount of detail you have to add. :3

This isn't a simple roleplay, so detail is required in your character sheet. It doesn't have to be a lot, but a satisfactory amount is needed.

Last edited by a moderator:

[/QUOTE]
I'm going to need you to be more specific. Such as what she can do.

LeSoraAmari said:
You'll also have to explain what she can do with said magics, and in an average amount of detail. One paragraph at a maximum is the amount of detail you have to add. :3
This.

LeSoraAmari said:
* slams face on desk screaming irl *

[QUOTE="lumina hatake]* slams face on desk screaming irl *

[/QUOTE]
Lumina, we all had to do the same... Dont stress about it.

[QUOTE="lumina hatake]* slams face on desk screaming irl *

[/QUOTE]
:/

It's a casual roleplay, detail is required. You may want to read the other CS's as a guide, and it might help you to keep your magic original as there are already mage's with both of those two magics. For example, my character uses Lightning Magic.

[QUOTE="lumina hatake]multi angle acid, acid pillar , and death orb

[/QUOTE]
You have to describe what each spell can do. Weaknesses, strengths, etc etc.

It might be easier if you just explain what the magic is, that way you don't need to worry about explaining spells.

death orb ; she forms it in her hand then she throws it and it destroys everything in its path

multie angles acid :The user creates numerous purple spheres made of corrosive acid, wherein the user is capable of ordering them to rush towards their targets

lumina hatake]death orb ; she forms it in her hand then she throws it and it destroys everything in its path multie angles acid :The user [URL="http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Angle_Acid# said:
creates[/URL] numerous purple spheres made of corrosive acid, wherein the user is capable of ordering them to rush towards their targets
That's better, although the death orb spell (if I'm correct) is actually one of the many spells that Zeref uses, so it won't be accepted.

What magic did you have in mind to use, Poison Magic?

Salt Lord]Has BP's location been decided upon yet? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5262-happy-red-mage/ said:
@Happy Red Mage[/URL]
Balsam Village :3

That really nice oriental place~

LeSoraAmari said:
That's better, although the death orb spell (if I'm correct) is actually one of the many spells that Zeref uses, so it won't be accepted.
What magic did you have in mind to use, Poison Magic?
dark magic

lumina hatake]death orb ; she forms it in her hand then she throws it and it destroys everything in its path multie angles acid :The user [URL="http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Multi-Angle_Acid# said:
creates[/URL] numerous purple spheres made of corrosive acid, wherein the user is capable of ordering them to rush towards their targets
Well, hon, you have to know what the magic does first. Then you have to make the spell revolving around the type of magic. Unless its something like Elemental magic then you just need to describe the limits and such of the magic.

hudhouse said:
Kirin spoke through all the Caffeine stuff just to respond to the little lass they saw, "Oh how sweet deary, but this has been scheduled for about a few weeks! I got popular locally so, why not play? If you want me to stop little one..." They would zoom forward to within inches of her and attempt to pinch her cheeks. Their female voice would get replaced by a man's, stating, "you would have to fight me off this stage..." They would back flip, hovering in mid air as black wings of light formed around them. The music stopped as they realized they skipped part of the chorus. They moaned out, "Shoot..." They put two fingers to their chin before attempting to snap. Their music manipulation made it sound out even if they really didn't. Their voice changed to more of a royal prince's, even the dialect changed! They began to nearly ooze style and glamour as they twirled, picking up their false-light mike.
They announced, "Actually, I am kinda getting bored of just amusing all of you with my hip, hop, float like a bee... so why not make this fun? Any A or S class wizards here? I would love to do a bit of a brawl. Hell, send everyone at me! I'll amuse all of ya with the beats that could tear down the Heavens!" They thrusted a hand to the sky, forming a sign that any Fairy Tail member would know. It was more of a form of them trying to get a challange out to 'em, but who cared? A guitar rift was starting to kick up. He looked straight towards Sakura for a challenge... opening up the stage for her. He said, "Well, bring a few friends if ya got some. I will shut this whole thing down if ya win little lass! You'll even get the first move..."
Queue Mettaton battle theme!

I see that you have the basics of what you're looking for, but why dont you try something like this: (Sneak peek to my form guys xD )

Dark Struggle - Dark struggle takes the opponent's shadow and keeps their feet pinned to the ground. This only works when the shadow is visable. If in darkness, this spell will not work. With light magic spells this is easy to remove because light counters darkness. Think of light magic as a cleansing to this spell.

This explains what it does, how it works, and what is a weakness to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back