Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
LeSoraAmari said:
I dare you to. It will just make things worse for you... > :D
Maya: You've called me old twice now. *Chokeslam*
And it probably won't be the last time as well.

Sorry I haven't posted yet. Anyway, can someone give me a general recap of what's happened so far?

EDIT: And tag me please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Such lies, it'd be better if she went up to him and started complaining as to how he didn't have her on his back the entirety of the time he was in beast form and starts demanding he let's her ride on his back for a while xD

But then again, Chris is trying to figure out whether Kelica actually wants to date him... So you might want to hold off on having her kick down his door.

I somehow can fit three cats on my lap. Halp! They're rebelling against me.

AI4LGmI.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
Depends on how far back you want things.
Well, what do I need to know in order to be an informed participant? I can't just stumble in blindly and begin talking about things I have no clue about.

@Kyuubey

I only see two...

Genon said:
Well, what do I need to know in order to be an informed participant? I can't just stumble in blindly and begin talking about things I have no clue about.
@Kyuubey

I only see two...
Black and white one in the front is Bane;

Middle one that is all Orange is Kyuubey;

Calico closest to me is Sona.

Zefie said:
Soooo how did everyone come up with their username?
Because it had a nice ring to it. I've had this one for a few years, I mostly either put two words together, or find something that sounds cool while still being original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back