Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Embaga Elder

Jesus....there are some nice pictures of

images

Kayzo said:
WHERE IS JENIA
Hellcity.

My girl is a Cyborb mechanic and created Mia (mykins chara) who has a yandere obsession with her

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Define a soul xD

[/QUOTE]
Souls | A soul is the culmination of one personality hopes dreams. It's one of the most powerful things that we have in human culture, from Christianity to Buddhism. It's often seen as an object that survives death and moves on to other bodies or to the version of heaven that one believes in.

Oh I'm going on vacation from Friday to Tuesday. I'll probably be able to post but it won't be super often.

Actually I imagine Noah and Kelica having this really intense make out session in the corner of the GuildHall and Valken kind of rolls his eyes with his hand on Millie's thigh casually sitting at the bar.

Millie: "Oh behave Valken, you know he has to do that in Spring...it's for her safety as much as his. Because if she even touches you..." poison drops onto the table melting it.

Valken: "yeah yeah....whatever..."

Yelling out to Noah "WELL DRINKS ARE ALL MINE THEN SUCKER!!" skulls all the alcohol.

Noah: trying to break free. "N..no wait Keli...Kelli..stop wait...drinks!" Trying to peel away.

Kelica: frown, root vines him in place.

Noah: "....helap!"

@Kayzo

guardianshadow said:
im still thinking about the hole soul magic thing so it will probably be made tomorrow
You'd have to be careful with that so as to not make it overpowered c:

Nonetheless, I'll look forward to the sheet all the same.

purplepanda288 said:
Souls | A soul is the culmination of one personality hopes dreams. It's one of the most powerful things that we have in human culture, from Christianity to Buddhism. It's often seen as an object that survives death and moves on to other bodies or to the version of heaven that one believes in.
you just gave me a idea

Zuka said:
Actually I imagine Noah and Kelica having this really intense make out session in the corner of the GuildHall and Valken kind of rolls his eyes with his hand on Millie's thigh casually sitting at the bar.
Millie: "Oh behave Valken, you know he has to do that in Spring...it's for her safety as much as his. Because if she even touches you..." poison drops onto the table melting it.

Valken: "yeah yeah....whatever..."

Yelling out to Noah "WELL DRINKS ARE ALL MINE THEN SUCKER!!" skulls all the alcohol.

Noah: trying to break free. "N..no wait Keli...Kelli..stop wait...drinks!" Trying to peel away.

Kelica: frown, root vines him in place.

Noah: "....helap!"

@Kayzo
Millie: I will bust her imaginary balls if she comes near you.

Kayzo said:
Oh I'm going on vacation from Friday to Tuesday. I'll probably be able to post but it won't be super often.
It's fine, you already went forever between Grace posts anyways :(

Noah slumped against the bar looking exhausted.

Emmerich puts a hand on his shoulder.

"You alright there Mate?"

Noah groans unable to feel his legs.

Emmerich grins widely. "How long has it been? 2 weeks? You got months left Buddy....want me to take over?"

@Mykinkaiser

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]How long do you guys predict until the next arc begins?

[/QUOTE]
At the rate posting goes, a week or two? I'm still waiting on Valken/Britt/Kaiser/Mitch to make posts so I can go fight Lucian.

Colt556 said:
At the rate posting goes, a week or two? I'm still waiting on Valken/Britt/Kaiser/Mitch to make posts so I can go fight Lucian.
Ah okay that's good, also I can't wait to intro Tyson xD imma have him play patty cake with someone.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ah okay that's good, also I can't wait to intro Tyson xD imma have him play patty cake with someone.

[/QUOTE]
There's people in Sabertooth, BP, and FT guilds right now. Anyone with characters in those guilds can rp right now without waiting for the arc to end.

I'm not sure what to do with Kim, she's out of Taint and she can't do much with weapons. and according to Ayano there isnt any other exits

purplepanda288 said:
I'm not sure what to do with Kim, she's out of Taint and she can't do much with weapons. and according to Ayano there isnt any other exits
Have her go to the main group and then sit down next to the QT scientist girl to watch the fight. We'll have the active combatants over there and the observers over here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back