Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Actually, on the subject of character relationships (and before you flip your shit @Zuka I mean platonic ones too) does anyone want one with Grey? If he doesn't know someone it'd be too easy for him to fade into the background.

Mykinkaiser said:
Actually, on the subject of character relationships (and before you flip your shit @Zuka I mean platonic ones too) does anyone want one with Grey? If he doesn't know someone it'd be too easy for him to fade into the background.
Yeah he could have meet Kami before or be friends with Moses.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah he could have meet Kami before or be friends with Moses.

[/QUOTE]
Dunno when he would have met Kami and tbh, he'd find Moses far too troublesome to deal with...

The pains of having a lazyass character

Mykinkaiser said:
Dunno when he would have met Kami and tbh, he'd find Moses far too troublesome to deal with...
Well my only other character would be Tyson and i haven't finished him yet, also Kami is a adventurer he could of meet him anywhere.

Mykinkaiser said:
Grey seems like the calm type. Alfie is also the calm type. :o

#TeaParties4Days

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well my only other character would be Tyson and i haven't finished him yet, also Kami is a adventurer he could of meet him anywhere.

[/QUOTE]
Possibly, but Grey isn't the meet-once-become-friends type of guy unfortunately

I do appreciate the offer though

Mykinkaiser said:
Possibly, but Grey isn't the meet-once-become-friends type of guy unfortunately
I do appreciate the offer though
Well then it'll have to be Tyson then if you think they'll work as friends.(hell he and Moses could be rivals if that would work for ya)

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Grey seems like the calm type. Alfie is also the calm type. :o
#TeaParties4Days

[/QUOTE]
Well, Grey's more the lazy type than the calm type

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well then it'll have to be Tyson then if you think they'll work as friends.(hell he and Moses could be rivals if that would work for ya)

[/QUOTE]
Having a rival would take far too much energy for Grey to bother... I think you lot are underestimating just how lazy this man is

Since everyone didn't like my earlier entry I decided to replace her instead. Now if there's anything you want clarification on or you just find something too strong tell me and I'll deal with it.

Mykinkaiser said:
Having a rival would take far too much energy for Grey to bother... I think you lot are underestimating just how lazy this man is
Okay well Tyson has a lazy brother Grey can be friends with xD

Mykinkaiser said:
Is he too lazy for

#TeaParties4Days?

Because that's pretty much all you need to befriend Alfie. Drinking either tea or mercury and then talking about how much you like drinking tea or mercury. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Is he too lazy for
#TeaParties4Days?

Because that's pretty much all you need to befriend Alfie. Drinking either tea or mercury and then talking about how much you like drinking tea or mercury. :v

[/QUOTE]
I've been meaning to ask. I'm sure it doesn't matter since Alfie is a shell.

But how does mercury not give him brain damage? O.o

Mitchs98 said:
I've been meaning to ask. I'm sure it doesn't matter since Alfie is a shell.
But how does mercury not give him brain damage? O.o
Oh, it does. It gets into his bloodstream, pools up and hardens in some places... It destroys his body. The only thing keeping his body from looking dead is the fact that his Heart Stone is still possessing it. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Oh, it does. It gets into his bloodstream, pools up and hardens in some places... It destroys his body. The only thing keeping his body from looking dead is the fact that his Heart Stone is still possessing it. :v

[/QUOTE]
Why does he drink it then O.o

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Is he too lazy for
#TeaParties4Days?

[/QUOTE]
Yes. Grey is too lazy for #TeaParties4Days. He is the epitome of lazy.

Mitchs98 said:
Why does he drink it then O.o
Well, Alfie kinda dates back to what would be ancient China in real life. Alchemy was a thing, and from a small bit I read somewhere on something, mercury was believed to make people immortal (an emperor died from it, I believe). I guess he's trying to take after said emperor lol

Other than that, I have no idea. I just felt like making him drink something "original".

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]!!!

[/QUOTE]
>:C

Mykinkaiser said:
D:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Well, Alfie kinda dates back to what would be ancient China in real life. Alchemy was a thing, and from a small bit I read somewhere on something, mercury was believed to make people immortal (an emperor died from it, I believe). I guess he's trying to take after said emperor lol
Other than that, I have no idea. I just felt like making him drink something "original".

>:C

D:

[/QUOTE]
You mean his abs become hard because of mercury?!

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Post later, chores and Running Man now.

[/QUOTE]
I know. I'm just saying

Mykinkaiser said:
If that's the case then I suppose he wouldn't even bother to defend himself in a fight if hw thought it was to much trouble huh?

Also after much struggling I gots the BBC coding correct!! Yuuus!

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]You mean his abs become hard because of mercury?!

[/QUOTE]
No. The mercury sinks to the lowest parts of his body (the feet and legs) and then solidifies, blocking his bloodflow and possibly weighing him down. c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back