Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
By time skip Kelica will strong.
Much Stronger.

TRY ME LAVVY

giphy.gif
HA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH

LAVENDER HAS HER REQUIPS BRO! AND HER MALE MUSCLES!

Though even as a woman, Lavender will still be stronger than Kelica. I've never mentioned this but she works on her magic power and strength when not in scenes. xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]HA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH
LAVENDER HAS HER REQUIPS BRO! AND HER MALE MUSCLES!

Though even as a woman, Lavender will still be stronger than Kelica. I've never mentioned this but she works on her magic power and strength when not in scenes. xD

[/QUOTE]
I HAVE PLANTS AND STUFF

anime-kaichou-wa-maid-sama-usui-takumi-Favim.com-2009220.gif

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LAV HAS CELESTIAL SPIRITS BRUH

[/QUOTE]
That's funny because my guy Kami has both requip and celestial spirits xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]LAV HAS CELESTIAL SPIRITS BRUH

[/QUOTE]
KELICA WILL BE TRAINED BY TWO S-CLASS WIZARD AND A ZEN MOTHER FUCKER, ONE A DRAGON SLAYER AND ANOTHER A SATAN SOUL USER SO

CHCHCHCHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

tumblr_ljxk9kXTSb1qee6of.png

Zuka said:
KELICA WILL BE TRAINED BY TWO S-CLASS WIZARD AND A ZEN MOTHER FUCKER, ONE A DRAGON SLAYER AND ANOTHER A SATAN SOUL USER SO
CHCHCHCHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE!

tumblr_ljxk9kXTSb1qee6of.png
My ass xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]I mean,h e wouldnt hurt his baby: Lavenrich ftw

[/QUOTE]
You think that, but he would happily spar with his SO :)

Mykinkaiser said:
You think that, but he would happily spar with his SO :)
Of course he would love to.. But come on, it's hard to focus with those big puppies she got. Especially with the requips and armor she wears xD

Mykinkaiser said:
Hard for Garrett yes. But for Emmerich, during a fight, they would have no effect on him :3
@Zuka
Ah, I see... Lavender has some work to do.. xD

I ship it so hard right now

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Meanwhile Kami's just sitting around like* "Sigh, wonder if I'll ever find that special someone." xD
View attachment 326802

[/QUOTE]
Listen, someone gotta slightly tame the beast somehow. And lavender has that strength to. xD

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Listen, someone gotta slightly tame the beast somehow. And lavender has that strength to. xD

[/QUOTE]
Well Kami's got a dark side( or will eventually) and isn't the type to be chained down anyways so meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back