Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Lilith is the, smack things with her sword and drink lots, think later type. Incredibly strong. Erza basically.
6' Broadsword, heavy set armor
Grey is the lazy, I don't want to do shit type

also, I think he'll probably fit better in FT so I'm changing it

Zuka said:
Lilith is the, smack things with her sword and drink lots, think later type. Incredibly strong. Erza basically.
6' Broadsword, heavy set armor
Even erza had a thing for dude whos name I'm not even gonna try and spell xD .

Jellah?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Even erza had a thing for dude whos name I'm not even gonna try and spell xD .

[/QUOTE]

Mykinkaiser said:
Grey is the lazy, I don't want to do shit type
also, I think he'll probably fit better in FT so I'm changing it
Grey is beautiful.

"...so troublesome..."

Our first Ship :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah... although wasn't his name spelled with a G?

[/QUOTE]
I think the official Romanization is Jallal

Mykinkaiser said:
Ah the memories :3
They were SO ADORABLE.

"I'll sit by you...all night. I promise... I'll stay."

It's one of the cutest ships I've ever seen. Girl terrified of intimacy, constantly covered in armor to feel strong gives a self loathing guy a purpose again.

It just.

So cute ;^;

Zuka said:
They were SO ADORABLE.

It's one of the cutest ships I've ever seen. Girl terrified of intimacy, constantly covered in armor to feel strong gives a self loathing guy a purpose again.

It just.

So cute ;^;
Actually, since this is a new incarnation of Grey do we want to go down that route again or should I just have him be a lazy fuck?

and yeah, it was great :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
They were SO ADORABLE.

It just.

So cute ;^;
Unless you give him a evil guy mustache and make him talk like Gilbert Godfrey xD

66406b993634bce5e38a22f15dca637d.png

Mykinkaiser said:
Actually, since this is a new incarnation of Grey do we want to go down that route again or should I just have him be a lazy fuck?
and yeah, it was great :3
See we do cute things to :P

The lazy fuck route does entertain me.

But Lilly simple hoisting a half asleep man on her shoulder and lumbering him around like a piece of wood is equally amusing.

"COME ON GREY-SAMA! TIME TO AT WAR!"

Grey: wincing."...why do you have to be so loud...ugh... how troublesome..." falls back to sleep on her shoulder.

Also EMMERICH POST

We got golem killing to do.

Zuka said:
See we do cute things to :P
The lazy fuck route does entertain me.

But Lilly simple hoisting a half asleep man on her shoulder and lumbering him around like a piece of wood is equally amusing.

"COME ON GREY-SAMA! TIME TO AT WAR!"

Grey: wincing."...why do you have to be so loud...ugh... how troublesome..." falls back to sleep on her shoulder.

Also EMMERICH POST

We got golem killing to do.
Yeah, I'll go lazy fuck

and I'm working on it. Do note that it'll probably be pretty short

Kami:*walks a lonely path in search of relics his father died in order to find* "Yeah..you guys go do your own thing...I'll just be fulfilling my father's wishes....all alone...."

Mykinkaiser said:
Yeah, I'll go lazy fuck
and I'm working on it. Do note that it'll probably be pretty short
Sitting at the bar. "I'm going to sleep..." falls to the side right into Lil's chest.

"Grey-sama!" Blinks in shock then sighs and hoists him up bridal style. "Come on then..."

Zuka said:
Sitting at the bar. "I'm going to sleep..." falls to the side right into Lil's chest.
"Grey-sama!" Blinks in shock then sighs and hoists him up bridal style. "Come on then..."
Emmerich up, really short as promised

I adore even your short posts :D

Mykinkaiser said:
Emmerich up, really short as promised
We should port Mercenaries Refara and Garrett duo as GM baddies. Cx

Solemn Jester]Kami:*walks a lonely path in search of relics his father died in order to find* "Yeah..you guys go do your own thing...I'll just be fulfilling my father's wishes....all alone...." [/QUOTE] Wow said:

Attachments

• kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg
    kaichou-wa-maid-sama-ep-24-2.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 11
Zuka said:
:( just stay away from Kelica in Spring. She doesn't need to hump anyone else
We don't need anymore
Speaking of Kelica I finally got back to the doc, there's a post waiting there for you

Zuka said:
:( just stay away from Kelica in Spring. She doesn't need to hump anyone else
We don't need anymore
.... yeah I get it.....Kami isn't need.....Kami will just go over here and dig up some rocks.....*Sits in a random hole in the ground digging around with a tiny shovel hunched over holding his knees*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back