Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo Give me magic ideas ok.
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well guys I've finished just about everything on my cs except magic, so you guys I'd be a great help if you could check his cs out and let me know if you have any ideas for suitable magic.

[/QUOTE]
How about ferro magnetism? Or simply Magnetic pulse magic?

hudhouse said:
Plus, your guy is hunting for treasures, I thought it would be convenient. You show up to a Pyramid, AND STEAL THE WHOLE FRICKIN PYRAMID.
There are no pyramids in earth land

purplepanda288 said:
How about ferro magnetism? Or simply Magnetic pulse magic?
There are no pyramids in earth land
Being Magneto wouldn't work well in Fairy Tail. It works in X-men because fucking everything in the world has metal in it. In Fairy Tail? Not so much.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Please I really wanna drop pyramids on people xD

[/QUOTE]
Alright then, there are a few things that come to mind when I look at your character.

Gold Make

Requip

Cards

Pick one then we can go further.

[QUOTE="Happy Red Mage]Alright then, there are a few things that come to mind when I look at your character.
Gold Make

Requip

Cards

Pick one then we can go further.

[/QUOTE]
Did you say cards because of Yugioh xD

Colt556 said:
Being Magneto wouldn't work well in Fairy Tail. It works in X-men because fucking everything in the world has metal in it. In Fairy Tail? Not so much.
Shit I forgot about Magneto.

Mitchs98 said:
Ferro what now?
of a body or substance) having a high susceptibility to magnetization, the strength of which depends on that of the applied magnetizing field, and that may persist after removal of the applied field. This is the kind of magnetism displayed by iron and is associated with parallel magnetic alignment of neighboring atoms.

Colt556 said:
I still want Valken to have to fight Tanari so I can laugh as his magic is rendered completely useless.
Um his magic won't be rendered completely useless. He is still very agile and fast and knows the nervous system. He just won't be completely OP as he can't shadow walk behind her and stab her in the back.

Honestly she's better off just taking her top off to really render him unconscious xD

Zuka said:
Um his magic won't be rendered completely useless. He is still very agile and fast and knows the nervous system. He just won't be completely OP as he can't shadow walk behind her and stab her in the back.
Honestly she's better off just taking her top off to really render him unconscious xD
Why could I see Tanari doing that with Sera at the summer arc?

Colt556 said:
This applies to nudity as well.
3122.jpg
YOUR A LIER.

YOU SAID YOU NEVER USE A PICTURE TWICE.

LIES.

Also, The elements iron (Fe), nickel (Ni), cobalt and gadolinium are such materials that are affected by Ferro magnetism. Aswell as their alloys

al·loy

noun

plural noun: alloys

ˈaˌloi/

1. 1.
    a metal made by combining two or more metallic elements, especially to give greater strength or resistance to corrosion.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Did you say cards because of Yugioh xD

[/QUOTE]
What? Nooooo....

It's not like I was going to suggest that his magic be something like: His magic can record copies of non-human creatures, artifacts and spells into cards. What can be recorded depends solely on his magical strength. The cards can use/summon a copy of what's recorded only it's marginally weaker than the original.

Noo.....

I was.

Colt556 said:
Sword, shields, Buildings(I Presume), the earth have traces of Iron, cobalt, gadolinium, or their alloys in them.

Zuka said:
I said his magic would be useless, not that he would be useless. Can't exactly use shadow magic against someone who's a walking camp-fire.

Solemn Jester]Yup totally called it xD also I was thinking the same thing. I'm between that and tequila magic. Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] If my guy has required magic can I use it to drop buildings on other characters heads? xD
Or structure weaponization magic, your pick.

Solemn Jester]Yup totally called it xD also I was thinking the same thing. I'm between that and tequila magic. Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] If my guy has required magic can I use it to drop buildings on other characters heads? xD
That's not how re-quip magic works at all .-.

Zuka said:
YOUR A LIER.
YOU SAID YOU NEVER USE A PICTURE TWICE.

LIES.
That's only for cute girls n such. When it comes to pictures that make a point I re-use them as many times as the point needs to be made.

purplepanda288 said:
Sword, shields, Buildings(I Presume), the earth have traces of Iron, cobalt, gadolinium, or their alloys in them.
Yeah but only mooks use swords and shields. Buildings are almost all made out of wood and stone. Pulling trace elements of metal from the earth would be silly, may as well just have earth magic at that point.

Colt556 said:
I said his magic would be useless, not that he would be useless. Can't exactly use shadow magic against someone who's a walking camp-fire.
He does have a Darkness Spell that plunges the area in Darkness.

But yes.

Valken is OP unless under very specific circumstances.

But yeah I'd still like a round with her ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back