Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Colt556 said:
Everyone knows Tanari has the best style anyways.
871da8de732193238902ebf191e3dbea.png
I've just realised how pretty her sword is omg

LeSoraAmari said:
Valken can fight until your guy is worn out. He has stamina for days.
But...but thats Frosty's thing....

MUM SAID IT SO IT MUST BE TRUE

STAMINA FOR DAAYYYSSSS

P.s Valken is mostly physical and uses Magic as a escape/defense. He could literally go for days without depleting his Magic reserves. Plus knowledge on Pressure Points and nervous systems. One slice and your paralized.

And to think all because Millie taught him to read and write at 16 :3 he wouldn't be half as scary an opponent without it.

Gg Maya

Zuka said:

STAMINA FOR DAAYYYSSSS

P.s Valken is mostly physical and uses Magic as a escape/defense. He could literally go for days without depleting his Magic reserves. Plus knowledge on Pressure Points and nervous systems. One slice and your paralized.

And to think all because Millie taught him to read and write at 16 :3 he wouldn't be half as scary an opponent without it.

Gg Maya
During the day tho...?

Zuka said:

STAMINA FOR DAAYYYSSSS

Gg Maya
Gg to her

Isune said:
To be honest...it looks pretty normal to me. He's not really wearing anything special. Chris wears nothing but tank tops and shorts so he can use his partial takeovers easier and without messing up his clothes entirely. The only time he wouldn't would be during the winter, but now that he has access to full take he doesn't have to worry about that. But at least Chris shows off what he got.
Zuka said:

STAMINA FOR DAAYYYSSSS

Gg Maya
Mitchs98 said:
Am I the only one that took the 'stamina for days' comment as sexual?
Okay first regardless of how it looks to you I think its pretty stylish. Lol xD but idk I'm not a stylish person myself so meh.

Also if any characters would have stamina for days you'd think it would be the masochist xD .

Also no I took that as sexual aswell xD but I take everything as sexual.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Okay first regardless of how it looks to you I think its pretty stylish. Lol xD but idk I'm not a stylish person myself so meh.
Also if any characters would have stamina for days you'd think it would be the masochist xD .

Also no I took that as sexual aswell xD but I take everything as sexual.

[/QUOTE]
tbh I take almost everything as sexual myself. It's very amusing to do so. lol.

guardianshadow said:
that is cool
One of the best flame mage designs I've seen.

LeSoraAmari said:
I've just realised how pretty her sword is omg
It is a very nice sword, just make sure she never pulls it out when you're fighting her as it's not only OP in it's own right, but it's a gateway to her strongest spells.

Jackaboi said:
Yamato Ren: Ok! I... think I've got this.

Not entirely sure about the rules Yamato had a good idea on how this game works. It was rather odd for Moses to be grinding his shoe in his brother's face. But he's okay with it? It was weird but he'd let it slide for now. As for Tatsuya he seemed to be sitting in a rather feminine pose for some reason. Not to mention he actually looks like a girl, but Yamato knew better, he just wondered if anyone else would realise. Seto has now gave Yamato his cards and suggested he'd go first. "Alright then." Suddenly Yamato's face had turned straight and unreadable, planning to keep this expression throughout the game. He took a single card and placed it face-down on the table. "One Ace."
Forgot to tag @Four Eyes @Nenma Takashi @Solemn Jester

Colt556 said:
One of the best flame mage designs I've seen.
It is a very nice sword, just make sure she never pulls it out when you're fighting her as it's not only OP in it's own right, but it's a gateway to her strongest spells.
Pretty though ;0 burning things sounds like fun

Isune said:
I want to eat your cookie...*swipes cookie off of desk and runs off*
This made me giggle. Both for the fact I assumed it was a sexual comment and then the fact it wasn't :D .

LeSoraAmari said:
I shall look for a white haired girl then.

I find it somewhat creepy we share the same interests :o .

Mitchs98 said:
This made me giggle. Both for the fact I assumed it was a sexual comment and then the fact it wasn't :D .

We are the same.

It's weird af tho lmao

Mitchs98 said:

White hair, eh? That just happens to be a key component of the best combination known to man.

LeSoraAmari said:
I like silver hair too. Especially if it's dyed correctly and not some shitty mess lmao
It's funny lmao
Same.

We're brothers, m8.

Colt556 said:
White hair is only one aspect. There's two other key ingredients that must be met.
Do tell o:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back