Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isune said:
I just imagine Kelica going "He slapped me!" before a whole group of men (and Mizuki) dog pile on Chris and basically obliterate him. Right as Chris is about to die he just looks at Kelica "I thought you loved me..." and Kelica just staring.
"Oh my God Chris are you o-?"

@Embaga Elder Noah

0cb3d9708e8ce87919ab61175679928c.jpg

Aint gonna lie, I really dislike fighting myself. It's surprisingly difficult to make it good when you're relying exclusively on your own ideas. I am not a creative man after all.

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Noah, Noah all the way

[/QUOTE]
D:< oh MY GOD no! Valken is nimble as, plus can make mood lighting with shadows coming and going.

KLLJ4outpURbc2beMG1Qvn7hO1PctMEOPNsEEAesaIPQCTwNRFVA4U-8SciG60Bxt2zUFhyETpHMTzlMNuxWhyCGef49_VTyjx2WrVOO8gqXbGsBlzcX0fWa5Xnbijcp89O0xyZEnfe0oLN1Fta0LEy0MWcMfT71q9lc=w500-h223-nc

Last edited by a moderator:
I check the bios and see Sora made another Sabertooth mage. I have noticed that the male Sabertooth characters all fell into inactivity leaving the only active ones to be women. I'm beginning to feel like we should be named Mermaid Heel rather than Sabertooth.

Colt556 said:
I check the bios and see Sora made another Sabertooth mage. I have noticed that the male Sabertooth characters all fell into inactivity leaving the only active ones to be women. I'm beginning to feel like we should be named Mermaid Heel rather than Sabertooth.
Masaki is well and truly still around, however I've just not involved him in this arc this arc. God knows why. As for the others, I'm not sure where they are lmao. I know Eric is around.

Also. I had an idea for a character that was pretty much 'Sabertooth' to the bone, and I figured a woman would be good for that. (Purely because I couldn't find a decent male faceclaim to fit her personality or magic, like I could with a woman and thus found Esdeath)

Last edited by a moderator:
Colt556 said:
Gilad the only manly man needed.

Zuka said:
Gilad the only manly man needed.
Only men in Sabertooth are Gilad, the bumbling comic relief, and the guy who occasionally walks across the background so if you pause it right at the exact moment you can kind of see his blurry visage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back