Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I have an outfit for Kelica for EVERYONE NOW
@Rhodus

Hoshii.Miki.full.707281.jpg

@Embaga Elder

images

@Isune

Hoshii.Miki.240.744087.jpg

@Mykinkaiser

Are you matching her outfit to those of our characters?

Mykinkaiser said:
While that may be true, the pic you got for yourself matches what Frosty wears the best.
That said, I'm not complaining :3
It wasn't what they wore just the general theme.

Chris - country

Ryu - Kimono

Mikado - guns

Noah - Arabic

Frosty - Sex

Frosty in Spring: "wanna go another round?"

Kelica: *internally* I've never met someone who wants it more often the me in Spring....

hoshii-miki-full-1137398.jpg

I feel like the only reason people want Kelica so badly is because she ain't crazy. I mean let's think about it. We've got girls who got pain kinks, who'd blow your head off, and suck the blood/soul out of your body. If those were your options, most people would go to the ditsy blonde girl.

Zuka said:
It wasn't what they wore just the general theme.
Chris - country

Ryu - Kimono

Mikado - guns

Noah - Arabic

Frosty - Sex

Frosty in Spring: "wanna go another round?"

Kelica: *internally* I've never met someone who wants it more often the me in Spring....

hoshii-miki-full-1137398.jpg

B-b-but... Frosty is more about punching people than sex...

(though he wouldn't turn down sex ;3 )

Isune said:
I feel like the only reason people want Kelica so badly is because she ain't crazy. I mean let's think about it. We've got girls who got pain kinks, who'd blow your head off, and suck the blood/soul out of your body. If those were your options, most people would go to the ditsy blonde girl.
Who will fuck anything that moves in spring

Isune said:
Ahh...

Mykinkaiser said:
Who will fuck anything that moves in spring
Yeah that XDD

Isune said:
My girls aint crazy though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back